Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

youngitalianstallion

judging started perfect this year... i predict Leo Ingram will win the Olympia even if he's not qualified ( nothing against Leo please, it was the first guy that come to my mind)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    This is the only response to Evan's back I need noob. Branch has the worst back in this photo. Say any different and you loose total credibility in this board and I won't respond to you from here on out. Cause clearly you are out of your mind if you think Branch won this pose. Also please let me know where his biceps are while your at it...

Attachment 272736

Here's a front shot. Can you really sleep at night saying Branch beat Evan and Dennis' arms after seeing this photo?

Attachment 272737

He didn't win the show. Your second post was even better than your first though. Good job .
    For some reason i cant see the pics you attached until i had quoted it. In the comparison back double I think evans back looks the best but his legs arent there. and yes evan wins most muscular in the arms but again not in the legs. Its apples to apples and like i said from the beginning, neither dennis nor evan Blew branch out of the water which is what it takes to dethrone the champ.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

GOD! WHAT THE FUCK? Branch looks like shit.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Spotter

They made an example of Branch, to show the people that they can fight their way back to whatever they were doing even from an injury like his.
    that's all. Really, Dennis or Evan could've won, either way, I'm happy, but this is ridiculous! Not to mention that they gave him ALL the awards... whoever's in charge for those, at least don't fake a show like this, in front of everyone! Wasn't two extra awards enough for him, to get by? no, ofcourse not!
    The most muscular trophy could have gone to Evan, or if we talk about who has the best pose of that, then Dennis. All the way...
    Yeah, Branch is a great fighter, but definitely not a deserving champion.... at least he would talk slower!!! damn!

Quote Originally Posted by DRocky123 View Post
    For some reason i cant see the pics you attached until i had quoted it. In the comparison back double I think evans back looks the best but his legs arent there. and yes evan wins most muscular in the arms but again not in the legs. Its apples to apples and like i said from the beginning, neither dennis nor evan Blew branch out of the water which is what it takes to dethrone the champ.
    To me that's bullshit. The best bodybuilder or in this case bodybuilders should have won.

Nobody

Default Branch deserved the win.

Anyone thinks Branch wasn't clearly first tonight is blind. Wolf looked huge but was BLOATED and SWEATING! Evan has NO chest! Glaringly disproportionate.

Branch was 90% at Arnold, at the O he will be top 3. 6 months after a full quad tear... Inspirational!

Quote Originally Posted by Dallaslaw View Post
    Anyone thinks Branch wasn't clearly first tonight is blind. Wolf looked huge but was BLOATED and SWEATING! Evan has NO chest! Glaringly disproportionate.

Branch was 90% at Arnold, at the O he will be top 3. 6 months after a full quad tear... Inspirational!
    Oh this is your first post too? You're so seasoned and experienced... please teach us how a pro bodybuilding show should be judged.

youngitalianstallion

Oh this is your first post too? You're so seasoned and experienced... please teach us how a pro bodybuilding show should be judged.
    i agree 10000% with you

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    i agree 10000% with you
    Quote Originally Posted by phrankey11 View Post
    Please do dallaslaw. This will either be hilarious or we will never get a reply.
    I'll get you started. So far if someone is "SWEATING" they are marked down. What else?

youngitalianstallion

Branch warren phisique in the future

Branch won.

/thread.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

this was a complete joke.

Congrats to all, WOLF we can see your frustration and we are all behind you Please come back and dont let this crap put you off!

Don't Miss MD viewers choice Poll:

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Per request of several other MD forum members -

NEW POLL: Fans Opinions - Who Should Have Won the Arnold Classic 2012?
    \_(**)_/

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    Branch warren phisique in the future
    Branch Warren's most muscular tonight:

fat_demon.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    Branch won.

/thread.
    Great insight.

Quote Originally Posted by phrankey11 View Post
    I sweat in the shower
    THEN YOU LOOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by L00n View Post
    this was a complete joke.
    Embarrassing to the sport and sad for Dennis and Evan.

Nobody

Default branch is the man!!!!better luck next year wolf.mr.olympia he we come

Quote Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    Dennis Wolf should have won! wtf
    he is the man

Branch Warren's most muscular tonight:

fat_demon.jpg

Great insight.

THEN YOU LOOSE!

Embarrassing to the sport and sad for Dennis and Evan.
    just accept the fact your boy got whopped tonight. meanwhile, be an IFBB judge if you and the rest of the fan-boyz want everything to go your way cos as i see it, every effing BB contest will always have winners and sore losers. just a fact, jack.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    just accept the fact your boy got whopped tonight. meanwhile, be an IFBB judge if you and the rest of the fan-boyz want everything to go your way cos as i see it, every effing BB contest will always have winners and sore losers. just a fact, jack.

Christian+Ice++Matteo+Montesi+FOLDER.jpg

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast