Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NPC HURRICANE BAY & TYPHOON BAY CHAMPIONSHIPS

Default NPC HURRICANE BAY & TYPHOON BAY CHAMPIONSHIPS

Hey MDers!!!

Brandie & I would like to invite all of you, competing or wanting to compete, to the 7th annual nationwide level IVA NPC Hurricane Bay Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships in conjuction with the NPC nationwide Typhoon Bay (tested division) Bodybuilding Championships which will be held in Tampa, FL on September 15th. We boast one of the largest contests of its kind in the country, with 18 divisions, pulling out the red carpet for the competitors and creating an entertaining rock concert type stage set for the audience to enjoy. Brandie will host emcee with NPC Vice-President, Mr. Peter Potter.

IFBB Professionals, Ron Coleman & Marcus Haley will be our featured guest posers along with several surprise fitness & bodybuilding celebrities alike. Special awards will be given out to recognize some of our nation's finest.

Visit us @ hurricanebay.net for more details. Until then, TRAIN HARD & TRAIN TO WIN!

Best,
    Tim Gardner
    teambodytech.com

Thanks for the support MDers!

113 athletes, over 600 at prejudging and 1200 at the evening show.

Hey Tim,
    Thanks for the invite and hospitality at the show, what a terrific ad in the program and I'll where the t-shirt with pride )
    WOW!! is the best description I can come up with for the Hurricane & Typhoon Bay Production. Your organization did an incredible job sir!

Over the next few days I'll be putting together clips with various advertiser interviews mixed with select cuts and upload for promo play on youtube.com. And as I've got so much video (over 6hrs) I'll trickle out teasers throughout the months leading up to next year's event. Plus, as I'd asked you about (and you advised it was satisfactory) I'll incorporate select audio from the championships into the radio show. In coming shows.

Kind Regards,
    John Hawley
    ESPN Sports Talk Radio
    www.BodybuildingFitnessFigure.com
    www.MusclePaparazzi.org
    (904)333-3527

AS SUBMITTED BY JOHN HAWLEY OF ESPN TALK RADIO:

IFBB Pro Marcus Haley, 2wks from Olympia wouldn't guest pose for just anyone, but his friend and coach Tim Gardner of Team Body Tech isn't just anyone. Plus, the Hurricane Bay & Typhoon Bay Championships isn't just any show. As NPC Vice Chair Peter Potter who emceed the event with Brandie Gardner noted this annual event is one of the jewels of bodybuilding, fitness, and figure shows.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzs02f9-kjk

more to come )

Amateur Threat certifiedStrenght's Avatar

looked good how was the overall show and who one? i did the gulf coast a week before that but headed back to new york after
    -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
    -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
    -COMING EARLY SEPT