Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

Quote Originally Posted by tagerleman46 View Post
    After watching this, Evan should have won. He has the most complete physique. Wolf has no calves, a glaring weakness. Branch's arms are small compared to Evan's, I just think Evan is the most pleasing to look at of the three. Admire Branch's toughness, however!
    No calves is probably the one bodypart you can get away with not having, look at ronnie coleman...

I have never posed on stage and Im sure its very hard, and evan is one of my fav bodybuilders. But his routine was not great if he had won the most entertaining posing award the art of posing has truely gone down the drain!

You cant say his routine was the best just cause you like his song lol

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    No calves is probably the one bodypart you can get away with not having, look at ronnie coleman...
    That doesn't make it right though, and like you said look at coleman! Got away with weaker calves because he destroyed everyone 10x with every other body part!

Centopani, my man, if you are reading this post right now, I want to tell you player, you got okeydoked. You should have won, at worst second. Keep up the great work.

I love Branch's warrior mentality, though. His comeback story is [crazy] amazing. He is a work-horse.

Wolf is amazing (everywhere), but those awful calves... NO!

Wow....

Are some of you so new to bodybuilding that a cool song equals a good routine?

I like Evan, but that "routine" was horrible. Poor transitions. No creative poses. It was like watching a photo shoot. Just cause a competitor hits a most muscular when the music crescendos does not equal AWESOME!!! I love the song, but the routine was a bore-fest.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Evan is the reason I still go to bodybuilding Contests,He has a great physique and is a top notch person! His posing routine was very Inspiring!
    LOL...Change your "location"...

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    Ronnies calves were huge!! He was absurdly massive. His calves would have to measure 25+ to remain proportionate. Not an easy feat for anyone unless you have freak calf genes from the start (Pak, House, Mattarazzo etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Wow....

I like Evan, but that "routine" was horrible. Poor transitions. No creative poses. It was like watching a photo shoot. Just cause a competitor hits a most muscular when the music crescendos does not equal AWESOME!!! I love the song, but the routine was a bore-fest.
    I had to read through this entire bit of thread to find this.

THANK YOU. THIS is why everyone says Evan needs to work on posing. That and the mandatory poses. This wasn't even close to one of the best routines of the show. He's getting better, but he's no Shawn Ray right now.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Big Shadow View Post
    I had to read through this entire bit of thread to find this.

THANK YOU. THIS is why everyone says Evan needs to work on posing. That and the mandatory poses. This wasn't even close to one of the best routines of the show. He's getting better, but he's no Shawn Ray right now.
    Foud abiad had a great routine I thought. These guys need to learn how to edit their music though so it doesn't just cut from one song and start mid way through something else.

Spotter

Default Evan did Gggreat (like tony the tiger says)

My opinion is that Wolf should have won and i thought Evan should have placed 2nd.

Evan that was a great song choice very inspirational, I like this video about Tom Platz with the same song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefNuMQbEtY

Nobody

Default Always improving every show.

That is Evan's philosophy. Obviously he is there to win but this guy makes great improvements every time. This was the first bodybuilding show that I watched live and Evan was the main reason for it. Keep it going Evan your an inspiration for me and all us who want to succeed in any aspect of life.

Dexter had the fullness but was about 4% off,he could of won this easily

Even is by far my favorite bodybuilder but I have to agree the posting routine was not the best. His chest is still lacking in comparison to others, but his legs have come up massively and his arms/back looked amazing.

^^still weak in chest area.. back came up a tad, but still needs more width.. Shoulders & Tri's overpower chest.

1. WOlf
    2. Evan
    3. Branch

Dennis displayed the best physique and best posing by far. The IFBB and its judges are just shameless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Wow....

Agree, that's what I was thinking when I watched Evan on Saturday. Transitions are still in need of a lot of work, he's stiff as hell. Needs to take ballet classes, in all seriousness. The routine was a C at best, and Evan is one of my fav bbers.

Ben Pakulski...

From the front, top 5 Mr. O.
    From the back, barely top 5 at the national level.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast