Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

Default Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

According to the contest scorecards, the battle for fourth place was won by Ben Pakulski by a mere 2 points. Jackson scored one point behind Pakulski in both the pre-judging and the finals. The fourth place prize was $30,000. Fifth place was $15,000.

Fifth Place Dexter Jackson Posing at the Arnold Classic 2012

Fourth Place Ben Pakulski Posing at the Arnold Classic 2012

Third place Evan Centopani posing routine in the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Default Awesome Posing Routine

Evan may not be the most "graceful" bodybuilder when it comes to posing, but after watching this, I think he has a legitimate claim for most entertaining poser award.

He came alive at the end of his routine and you could tell he was enjoying it. Perfect song to complement his physique. For the Olympia, I want to see Evan pose to another Metallica song. It's good to see a bodybuilder with real love for his work - displaying a physique that took such extremely hard work and dedication. He lives with passion, and it showed.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 4th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

I agree bro, at the end of his routine, between his intensity and the music, gave me chills. He also has a lights out most muscular pose

Loved the song. It really sums up Evan and his journey.

3rd place? I JUST WANNA KNOW WHHHHHYYYY???

He'll be back. I really want to hear his thoughts on the judging. You know he'll give it to us straight.

Damn that was a fantastic routine....wow.....a great bodybuilder !

Quote Originally Posted by rn3040 View Post
    I agree bro, at the end of his routine, between his intensity and the music, gave me chills. He also has a lights out most muscular pose
    ^ This routine might just catapult my bodybuilding career. Congrats to Evan on coming ever closer to perfecting his craft... which so few people try to do these days. Shawn Ray would approve this posing routine on effort and the strides he has made since last year.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

No easy way out, siick

Great job, he is constantly improving in all areas of his game.

i agree, the end of the routine was fucking brutally amazing. fuck yeah

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Evan is the reason I still go to bodybuilding Contests,He has a great physique and is a top notch person! His posing routine was very Inspiring!

Evan look great, but sorry to say, his chest look really flat in that video...

he always has good music, and his routines are getting better!

Nobody

loved Evan's posing routine, a truly inspirational person. He doesnt talk shit, he trains hard and in my opinion was the best physique on the Arnold stage this year.

Who gives a shit, Dexter won a big fat ass pay check in the legends, he should be content even if he did feel he couldve been higher..

honestly Ben deserved that spot.

Nobody

Oh... really great!

I only find one small mistake in his body... the back. But the Posing Routine is incredible! This can be the be the beginning of one of the best bodybuilders ever!

After watching this, Evan should have won. He has the most complete physique. Wolf has no calves, a glaring weakness. Branch's arms are small compared to Evan's, I just think Evan is the most pleasing to look at of the three. Admire Branch's toughness, however!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast