Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Award Ceremony Video! See Competitor Reactions at the Arnold Classic 2012. Plus Final Posedown

Default Award Ceremony Video! See Competitor Reactions at the Arnold Classic 2012. Plus Final Posedown

Watch the reactions of Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski, Dexter Jackson and Lionel Beyeke as the placings are announced at finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski, Dexter Jackson and Lionel Beyeke final comparisons and posedown in the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012

I can't help but to always feel a little gay watching the posedown..

maybe its the boner LMAO jk

but seriously it always just seems weird to me.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

On another note, just 2 observations...

Wolf cannot or just doesn't care to control his gut AT ALL.

Lionell absolutely has the most potential of any of those guys to be a reigning champ. his structure, shape and overall mass is just sick. And I'm a fan of Evan like everyone else, just sayin..

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post

Lionell absolutely has the most potential of any of those guys to be a reigning champ. his structure, shape and overall mass is just sick. And I'm a fan of Evan like everyone else, just sayin..
    lionell,cedric,evan....they will all be trading places with each other for the next 5 years

Arnold 2012 very weak lineup.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Branch Warren: 2x Arnold Champ, 6 time "most muscular" award winner and the 2012 Arnold "most entertaining poser" award winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Branch Warren: 2x Arnold Champ, 6 time "most muscular" award winner and the 2012 Arnold "most entertaining poser" award winner.

I BUY MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT EVERY MONTH BECAUSE OF DENNIS WOLFMAN .WHEN BRANCH POSES NOTHING HAPPENS,NO WOW FACTOR BUT WHEN WOLFMAN POSES.BAM!!NOW THATS POSE YO!! WOLFMAN WON THIS, NOT BRANCH .BOOOOOO JUDGES

Dedicated Noob

Branch came in shredded! I was still rooting for Evan but Dennis would be almost unbeatable if he got his calves up

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    I BUY MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT EVERY MONTH BECAUSE OF DENNIS WOLFMAN .WHEN BRANCH POSES NOTHING HAPPENS,NO WOW FACTOR BUT WHEN WOLFMAN POSES.BAM!!NOW THATS POSE YO!! WOLFMAN WON THIS, NOT BRANCH .BOOOOOO JUDGES
    I always skip the columns where Branch is featured or he's answering questions in MD. His style of training/physique offer nothing I would want for myself.

His only redeeming quality is that he works hard. Which is probably why he won the Arnold... because he worked through his injury. Not cause he was the best bodybuilder that day.

I can't help but to always feel a little gay watching the posedown..

maybe its the boner LMAO jk

but seriously it always just seems weird to me.
    It's only gay if you make eye contact.

_PB21427wtmk_RTDGYEEUSF123.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    lionell,cedric,evan....they will all be trading places with each other for the next 5 years
    ^ Yes, but the difference is that Cedric will cry every time he loses and wonder why the fans are "hating" on him when he brings a flat, watery physique to the stage.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ Yes, but the difference is that Cedric will cry every time he loses and wonder why the fans are "hating" on him when he brings a flat, watery physique to the stage.

The thing about Cedric is...will he ever put on enough size to hang in a big show? He's been smaller every time he's competed

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    The thing about Cedric is...will he ever put on enough size to hang in a big show? He's been smaller every time he's competed
    ^ True. Great classic physique, but I tend to think his work is a bit stressful. Either that or he doesn't love bodybuilding and was going on genetics alone. I don't want to believe that scenario, but it would make sense since he displayed his hurt feelings when everyone criticized him for not bringing his best to the show a while back. It was almost like he always lived a life of acceptance where his inner circle always praised him for looking so good, and then he finally failed when he went head to head with the big boys. (though I personally don't think his placing was a failure because he has such a good structure) I know it's normal to want people to like you, but to think that EVERYONE will like you is a bit unrealistic.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 5th, 2012 at 07:16 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Dennis and Ben just made Branch look small. Totally out massed.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

What I saw:

1. Dennis clear winner
    2. Evan clear 2nd place
    3. Either Dexter is losing muscle, his waist is getting bigger and wider, everyone else is getting bigger, or a combo of any of the 3 (not at all impressed considering his near perfect little big man genetics)
    4. Lionel has the best overall genetics of anyone in the show and can go far in the "sport"
    5. Evan keeps getting better every show. By September he will be top 6 Olympia (if judged fairly)
    6. Places of Branch, Dexter, Ben, and Lionel could be swapped in any which way without any complaint from me
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Neither did Ronnie Coleman, and he became 8X Mr.Olympia...
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ True. Great classic physique, but I tend to think his work is a bit stressful. Either that or he doesn't love bodybuilding and was going on genetics alone. I don't want to believe that scenario, but it would make sense since he displayed his hurt feelings when everyone criticized him for not bringing his best to the show a while back. It was almost like he always lived a life of acceptance where his inner circle always praised him for looking so good, and then he finally failed when he went head to head with the big boys. (though I personally don't think his placing was a failure because he has such a good structure) I know it's normal to want people to like you, but to think that EVERYONE will like you is a bit unrealistic.
    Ced did win the last show he was in...or am I misremembering something here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast