Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Comments on "Most Entertaining Poser" at Expo, Plus Posing Routine & Interview

Thanks for this interview MD and Bob.

I think this helps the fans including myself know that MD will represent us.

Even Branch was surprised that they gave him the award!!!

Dennis= pure class. I'm so glad that our voices were heard. Even Dennis heard that we were supporting him on the boards. To me that's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I noticed that too, hardly ever been mentioned this time around. Hmmmmm
    It wasn't as bad in pre-judging, I think he ate a shitload to fill out for the night show and it was just sitting in his gut. But yea

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I noticed that too, hardly ever been mentioned this time around. Hmmmmm
    yeah he had some stomach distention, he should keep that shit tight...

Atta boy Wolf, good interview, kick some ass!

Default Wolf FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Thanks for this interview MD and Bob.

I think this helps the fans including myself know that MD will represent us.

Even Branch was surprised that they gave him the award!!!

Dennis= pure class. I'm so glad that our voices were heard. Even Dennis heard that we were supporting him on the boards. To me that's pretty cool.
    So glad he acknowledged it and that someone got the message to him on how the boards lit up over this travesty. Dennis is a true champ in my book..

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Wolf won hands down.. I'm tired of this.

I was going for evan since im a bigger fan of his then dennis wolf.

but i will admit that dennis did look a little better then evan on the finals. evan looked better prejudging and kinda faded in finals. where dennis looked better in the finals

GOOD JOB WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    So glad he acknowledged it and that someone got the message to him on how the boards lit up over this travesty. Dennis is a true champ in my book..
    ^ Emailed him the poll results. Not sure if he read it though. At any rate, glad to hear he knows the fans are behind him. I hope he skips the Australian Pro and comes in lazer sharp and full at the O.

BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ Emailed him the poll results. Not sure if he read it though. At any rate, glad to hear he knows the fans are behind him. I hope he skips the Australian Pro and comes in lazer sharp and full at the O.

yup, was thinking the same ^

Classy as always, really neat that he's been made aware of the fan support here at MD and other top tier bodybuilding sites online.

I think it's smart on his part to skip any of the smaller shows, and either do the Olympia or just sit out this entire year and come back for another try at the Arnold 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Classy as always, really neat that he's been made aware of the fan support here at MD and other top tier bodybuilding sites online.

I think it's smart on his part to skip any of the smaller shows, and either do the Olympia or just sit out this entire year and come back for another try at the Arnold 2013.
    Come back in a year, weighing 300 lbs?

Spotter

I've always been rooting for Dennis. But he still has some glaring issues that IMHO need attention. Calves. Lower lats. His improvement in his lats has been impressive, but he still needs more mass around the erectors at the bottom of his lats. All his mass is at the top. Genetics will be tough to beat on this. He's just not built short enough to fill In that huge gap. As for the calves, get busy. Compared to Branch, Dennis doesn't have any calves.

Dennis did deserve best poser, no question about that. Not many guys out there who are that polished with the posing like that anymore. Reminds me a lot of guys like Labrada and Bob Paris, Zane.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Big Evan fan...But wolf should of won it hands down...
    Stay focused Maverick..

Watching that I think makes everyone sick to their stomachs. It's like watching something that truly breaks your heart. Knowing from head to toe, Dennis was damn good. No one was prefect, but he brought the true mass, the best back on stage, best most muscular pose, best lat spread and for the first time in a long time, feathered quads. We all can appreciate Branch's hard work and very grainy look. But lack of arm size, forearms, delts, total back, semi unbalanced quads, torn right lat makes this all just very very wrong. Everyone wants our sport to go back to it's true form which is balance, symmetry, atheistic's, condition and development. That was Dennis time that night and none of it makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    I've always been rooting for Dennis. But he still has some glaring issues that IMHO need attention. Calves. Lower lats. His improvement in his lats has been impressive, but he still needs more mass around the erectors at the bottom of his lats. All his mass is at the top. Genetics will be tough to beat on this. He's just not built short enough to fill In that huge gap. As for the calves, get busy. Compared to Branch, Dennis doesn't have any calves.
    This is an on the money post imo.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    This is an on the money post imo.
    Not sure how at all.... Dennis back destroyed Branch's off the stage. Evans Back did as well. The picture's have been posted a lot. Ok, so now list all the issues which Branch. If going by the IFBB rules, he would not even placed 2nd given balance, symmetry, atheistic's, condition and development.

Btw, was going to say. I know this probably isn't the thread for it as it's been said a 100 times already. But was just replying back to what was posted.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; March 6th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabefit View Post
    incredible posing..absolutely mindblowing .. i feel so sorry for him not winning the Arnold..in my eyes he was the winner
    I'm with you and find the IFBB perplexing to say the least. He brings class to BB imho!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast