Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Comments on "Most Entertaining Poser" at Expo, Plus Posing Routine & Interview

Nobody

Keep gettin' at it Dennis ! DENNIS THE BIG BAD WOLF # 1 ! ! !

Im a fan of Branch, Evan and Dennis but in response to branch winning the award for best poser...Laughable at best. Branch knows hes not a great poser as does the world, the only interesting thing in Branchs posing this year was you could see the emotion in his body about being back in the top 3 at the Arnold after his surgery which im sure means a lot to him but Dennis is smooth and flawless with his poses. Sure he could have held his poses longer (for the fans) but the judges dont need him to.

Whoever said theyd like to see dennis come in sharp at the O and skip everything else this year, im with 100%. Whether or not he wins id like to see him finish in the top 3 and only if jay and phil are in front of him. You can tell the sport means a lot to him personally. Branch seems to be doing things for the wrong reasons these days and im sure he will find out soon enough that when you do that, you will not get the results you desire.

Instead of Branch winning all the awards it should have gone to Wolf, his crab MM is beyond nuts and freaky as hell. Just shaking my head, he deserved it all.
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

wolf has to be one of the nicest pros around, would be good to sit and have a beer with i think

Quote Originally Posted by OTIS View Post
    Instead of Branch winning all the awards it should have gone to Wolf, his crab MM is beyond nuts and freaky as hell. Just shaking my head, he deserved it all.
    You just wanted to see it one more time huh, lol. When one mans delt is the size of the other guys delt and pec. You have now entered the freak zone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    You just wanted to see it one more time huh, lol. When one mans delt is the size of the other guys delt and pec. You have now entered the freak zone.

sweet baybee jeezuz
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Vielen Dank Herr Wolf für das Lesen der Beiträge auf MD Forum Bord. Wir alleglauben an dich glauben und Ihre Platzierung war ungerechtfertigt und ja, sollten Sie die BE Poser Auszeichnung bekommen haben. in Ihrem Interview mit Flex Wheeler, konnte ich sehen, dass Sie wussten beide, dass Sie gewonnen haben, und man muss zugeben, eine Sache, mit Flex Wheeler auf Ihrer Seite ist eine schöne Sache.Jeder darunter auch ich stand unter Schock, nachdem sie verzweigen zum Siegergenannt. Aber Sie haben Klasse und deshalb haben wir Fans wie Sie Teh. Seien Siemein Freund, gehen Sie sehen Familie, Freunde. Trinken Sie, für ein paar Monate zu genießen und den Kopf frei von diesem Unsinn. Kann nicht warten, um zu sehen,welches Paket Sie nächste Show zu bringen. Bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt.

Halten Sie es Gotik
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    wolf has to be one of the nicest pros around, would be good to sit and have a beer with i think
    I first met Dennis and his Wife at the Night of champions in ny in 04 when Dennnis was not pro yet and Him and his Wife a very nice people! Dennis is not a bitter guy and he carries himself with alot of class!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Dennis did deserve best poser, no question about that. Not many guys out there who are that polished with the posing like that anymore. Reminds me a lot of guys like Labrada and Bob Paris, Zane.
    FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS REAL BODYBUILDING!!GO DENNIS GO!

Spotter

Default Dennis Wolf - the real WINNER

Dennis Wolf - the real WINNER. simple as that

Dennis owned that show... if the bullshit dont stop with the bias judging, Ill be finding a new hobby. Keep your chin up Dennis, they cant deny greatness forever!

Is Dennis doing the australian GP?

'i won't let you down'. You just know the man is coming back with added extras!

Quote Originally Posted by iron rookie View Post
    Is Dennis doing the australian GP?
    probably not,Branch will be there as the champ even before the competition starts..its FIX!!

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I noticed that too, hardly ever been mentioned this time around. Hmmmmm
    I would've placed him 2nd behind a more complete Evan. If it wasn't for that stomach poking out, 1st place no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizenro View Post
    I would've placed him 2nd behind a more complete Evan. If it wasn't for that stomach poking out, 1st place no doubt.
    Wolf actually has very good ab control, the few times it comes out is just normal from hard breathing...

Dennis deserve the three awards and any other thing is bullshit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast