Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Quote Originally Posted by jrapture View Post
    warren's physique and lines are not nearly my favorite of all time, but the mofo is a hard worker. With that said, i viewed all of the posing routines, starting from dexter and making my way up to first place. Now, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on in the minds of the motherfuckers who run this shit?!?! you're pulling my leg, right?? The guy who does the least amount of poses and spends most of his routine time walking back and forth gets the award for BEST POSING??
    I saw the same thing at the legends show in miami. The dude says one of his family members is sick or dying and they award him the prize for best posing. Look it up!!!! Darrem might not have been at 100%, but the posing was spot on. I can't even begin to imagine what goes on the minds and hearts of the contestants after training a whole year and then being subjected to utter non sense and clear dis-regard for standards. Time to start a new pro BB organization!! fuckin clowns
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Angry

nowadays the arnold classic is a joke!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
    This was the biggest Joke of a contest ever and especially at the Arnold. That is sad.
    QFT!

Branch is a TERRIBLE poser. The music was good, but the actual routine sucked.

Kai missed out on a VERY nice payday
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

same routine and song hes done the last I don't know how many years now...
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

this Arnold wil go down in history as a one suck ass event, i mean bull shit!!!, to much hype on branch, his got a ugly physique he is holding to much fucking water not looking hard, and on top of that best poser of the night??????? fuuuuuck youuuuu, i have denis wolf 1, evan 2, people need to stop sucking to much Branch dick

pfft. the ASC is a joke.

YOU HEAR THAT DEMILLA, SCHWARZENEGGAR LORIMER??? A FUCKING JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    QFT!

I wonder if Kai regrets not being there again...in shape Kai would have cleaned house.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolf View Post
    pfft. the ASC is a joke.

YOU HEAR THAT DEMILLA, SCHWARZENEGGAR LORIMER??? A FUCKING JOKE.
    Easily one of the worst judged arnold classics from top to bottom....YES, it's turning into a joke.

The award was for the most entertaining posing routine not who can best pose like the classical routines back in the day. If it were simply a best poser award, Dexter, Shawn Rhoden, or Dennis probably would've won as their posing and transitions are very artistic and well executed. This award was simply about who entertained the crowd the most. The slow classical songs and really slow, well technically executed posing is not always the most entertaining. The routine has to have some excitement in it to entertain the crowd. Based on the crowd response at the show it was clear that Branch entertained them the most.
    On another note, it was not the IFBB judges that judged the Most Muscular award or the Most Entertaining Poser award. There were 6 experts from the industry that were chosen for these tasks. Three judged the Most Muscular award while the other 3 judged the Posing award. They were all seated in different locations close to the stage and all judged independent from each other. They were also not informed that they had been chosen for this task until just hours before the show. This was probably the best way to ensure that these awards were judged fairly.
    www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    QFT!

Branch is a TERRIBLE poser. The music was good, but the actual routine sucked.

Yeah I hope that for whatever reason Kai didn't compete, it pays off for him. He would have done some serious damage!

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Jewell View Post
    The award was for the most entertaining posing routine not who can best pose like the classical routines back in the day. If it were simply a best poser award, Dexter, Shawn Rhoden, or Dennis probably would've won as their posing and transitions are very artistic and well executed. This award was simply about who entertained the crowd the most. The slow classical songs and really slow, well technically executed posing is not always the most entertaining. The routine has to have some excitement in it to entertain the crowd. Based on the crowd response at the show it was clear that Branch entertained them the most.
    On another note, it was not the IFBB judges that judged the Most Muscular award or the Most Entertaining Poser award. There were 6 experts from the industry that were chosen for these tasks. Three judged the Most Muscular award while the other 3 judged the Posing award. They were all seated in different locations close to the stage and all judged independent from each other. They were also not informed that they had been chosen for this task until just hours before the show. This was probably the best way to ensure that these awards were judged fairly.
    Thanks for that Todd in this heavily trolled thread, lol.

Arnold Classic=.....no way he comes close to Phil he will probably be 3rd behind jay! unless the same shit happens @ olympia and jay "fights back to the top after getting knocked down to the bottom from injury" and wins! yea that is probably more realistic.

Quad is clearly smaller - not sure what the "media" is talking about

Im losing a lot of respect for the IFBB judges, they need to be interviewed and should have to explain why they choose who they choose, Id love to hear what their thoughts on voting Branch a unanimous 1st place!

i think branch looks better there than the arnold, or at least chest looks more full anyways.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

There'd be less bullshit in a field of cows.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast