Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Default Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Wow just because he used that song.. they sucked up his backstory about injury and comeing back. BIG FUCKING WOOP.

So thats how you win.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTD View Post
    Wow just because he used that song.. they sucked up his backstory about injury and comeing back. BIG FUCKING WOOP.

So thats how you win.
    This was the biggest Joke of a contest ever and especially at the Arnold. That is sad.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

BEST POSER? WTF? HE DIDNT DO NOTHING SPECIAL BUT MAKE THE CROWD CHEER FOR HIS PATHETIC PHYSIQUE!!MORE LIKE WORST POSER EVER!!

Dedicated Noob

Best Poser my ass!! I think he should crie some more and probably he wins the MrO. What a joke...

It seems that yelling, high fiving and hitting a few most muscular poses is what is called posing nowadays.

warren's physique and lines are not nearly my favorite of all time, but the mofo is a hard worker. With that said, i viewed all of the posing routines, starting from dexter and making my way up to first place. Now, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on in the minds of the motherfuckers who run this shit?!?! you're pulling my leg, right?? The guy who does the least amount of poses and spends most of his routine time walking back and forth gets the award for BEST POSING??
    I saw the same thing at the legends show in miami. The dude says one of his family members is sick or dying and they award him the prize for best posing. Look it up!!!! Darrem might not have been at 100%, but the posing was spot on. I can't even begin to imagine what goes on the minds and hearts of the contestants after training a whole year and then being subjected to utter non sense and clear dis-regard for standards. Time to start a new pro BB organization!! fuckin clowns

Default Best Poser

Wolf should have won best poser.

Behemoth

That made my headache worse.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by power1 View Post
    Wolf should have won best poser.
    He needs to hold his poses for longer. I found it quite annoying watching him move through his routine, as soon as he hits a pose he's onto the next one ?! Whatever happened to holding it for a few seconds and let the crowd appreciate & take in what they're witnessing

Having said that he still should have beaten Branch.

he looked like he was holding water to me. wolf and the other guys looked alot leaner

Winning the best poser award was the final slap in the face for Dennis Wolf. Not only did he not win the show, but he lost the best poser award to Branch?? Does Branch know what a 3 quarter twisting shot is, or a kneeling pose? Ahhh, I miss the 90's...true champions who knew the art of posing...from Lee Labrada, to Shawn Ray, to Kevin Levrone, to Vince Taylor and so on. Nowdays...we get the obligatory (Hulk Hogan hand to the ear), then slapping your quad like a gay stripper then flexing it followed by the mandatory 3-4 Most Muscular poses...

I dont think branch deserved the best poser title. I'm not sure what the judges were thinking there but I would like to hear the explanation behind it. It would be nice to see the judges interviewed every now and then.

Nobody

Yet once again, the judging in the I.F.B.B. sucked!!! Do these judges really think Branch had a better overall Physique than Dennis??? Then to give Branch the best poser award?? Put down the crack pipe already!!
    Last edited by Nomadd; March 5th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.

LMAO

YUP THATS WHY WE CAN CALL THEM DUMB JUDGES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
    That made my headache worse.
    LMAO

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast