Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I'd much rather look like you, Todd, then Branch. And I think that's the issue. I'd rather look like you or Kuclo, who haven't even competed as a pro yet, then 2x arnold champ. And I think that is pretty universal.
    Couldn't agree with this more...me being 5'11 has nothing to do with it either. I think 8 out of 10 people easily wanna look like (if they had to choose) a Dennis Wolf or a Todd Jewel versus a 5'6 250lbs mess of a physique that is Branch Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    The irony is that you took the time to pay it attention. And in doing so, further galvanize the topic.

Wolfy boy brought the pain! He's got a filthy frame!!
    never said Wolf didn't but fuck your damn tear drops should be fucking dry from all the bitching and complaining. Pretty sure by now Branch's check has cleared the bank and you are up at 1am talking bout some shit I referenced to over a couple of days ago. Now get your ass in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    I see, now we call it most entertaining poser award, to suit Branch's lack of true posing skill. Who determines that good posing is no longer entertaining Todd? This whole secrecy about judges who didn't know that they were going to be asked to judge, is a convoluted bunch of BS from the organizers, and truly comical. May I suggest that next year's posing award be changed to the 'slap your quad and stump your foot award', then the fans won't be as "confused" about the integrity of the judging criteria.
    LMAO too funny!!lets all do the slap your quad and stomp you foot dance so we get award too.

dennis and evan have more favorable shape, but branch has some insane striated muscle mass! branch earned it but i think dennis and evans time is coming soon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456