Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bob Cicherillo interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Arnold Seminar. 5 Part Series

juxtaposedhearts0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. German View Post
    This Arnold interview was more interesting than the whole contest.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by juxtaposedhearts0 View Post
    This.
    Another big thanks to all who have commented....what a great opportunity it was to be one on one with Arnold! Hopefully...theyll let me run wild next year....I've got a few ideas..!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I get it that the dude is responsible for bringing bodybuilding and weight training to the masses. I appreciate that someone had an integral part in that so I can enjoy a gym wherever I go.

Does anyone feel like Arnold gets tired of having his balls licked, or do you think he likes the extra sandpapery chafing?
    What kind of comment is this?? How disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Another big thanks to all who have commented....what a great opportunity it was to be one on one with Arnold! Hopefully...theyll let me run wild next year....I've got a few ideas..!
    You really did a great job with this Arnold interview.
    The questions you asked Arnold were excellent.
    I also give you credt for having the guts to ask questions that doesn't please Arnold like the question regarding the 1980 Mr. Olympia for example.
    But what I give you the most credit for is that you were able to get Arnold to speak very openly and even revealing things that doesn't make him look good.
    I've never seen Arnold speaking that openly and being so relaxed and having fun in any interview.
    You really have some Oprah Winfrey qualities because she is the only one that comes into my mind right now that has this ability to get things out of people that they normally wouldn't tell.
    I also liked that you threw in some humour and self irony.

I can only hope that they let you realise your ideas because this was by far the best competition coverage I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    What kind of comment is this?? How disrespectful
    its not disrespectful...honestly i do wonder whether Arnold, jay cutler especially in facebook get tired of receiving ass kissing. all respects and no disrespect of course

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. German View Post
    You really did a great job with this Arnold interview.
    The questions you asked Arnold were excellent.
    I also give you credt for having the guts to ask questions that doesn't please Arnold like the question regarding the 1980 Mr. Olympia for example.
    But what I give you the most credit for is that you were able to get Arnold to speak very openly and even revealing things that doesn't make him look good.
    I've never seen Arnold speaking that openly and being so relaxed and having fun in any interview.
    You really have some Oprah Winfrey qualities because she is the only one that comes into my mind right now that has this ability to get things out of people that they normally wouldn't tell.
    I also liked that you threw in some humour and self irony.

I can only hope that they let you realise your ideas because this was by far the best competition coverage I've seen.

absolutely...bob chick is the becoming the king f interviews VERY quickly here in md...

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Ever wonder what the scene is like backstage in the pump up room of the Arnold Classic? Well here is a quick video by Joel Barham that gives you a brief glimpse of the behind the scenes action.(snip)
    Barham filmed and produced Mark Dugdale's "Driven" and "Beyond Driven" DVDs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123