Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Last Rep with Hosts Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough - The Arnold Classic Report!

I love the intro instrumental and still pop wood everytime I hear that song.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Great review!!!

Good stuff!!

Freak of Nature

Good stuff! Whose shooting and editing the show? That's a fair amount of work.
    This done in Naples?
    I won't ask about who handles wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    madmax is correct...this is a pilot concept for a regular weekly show that will premiere right here on MD. as we progress and take on sponsors, the production value will increase..right now, I'm on my own dime....
    That's badass, MD doing it big I can't wait to see future episodes. If things go well how about coverage of stuff like NPC USAs and Nationals, that would be cool too.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    madmax is correct...this is a pilot concept for a regular weekly show that will premiere right here on MD. as we progress and take on sponsors, the production value will increase..right now, I'm on my own dime....
    Wise investment this is the kind of stuff the MD universe wants to see, the money will follow no doubt.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Great job Bob! Love me some Peter!

Heading in the right direction brother we are long over due for something like this

Kudos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Shadow View Post
    Hahahaha, Bob seems as little irritated McGough keeps saying Wolf should have won.
    I'm on record agreeing with Peter on this one

Great job! Love the in-depth analysis and opinions. Would love to see this get some more sponsors so that you guys can take the production to the next level, making it look more professional etc. I believe that will come.

Sooner or later, you guys can go live, bring in guests, call bodybuilders/trainers/gurus, take questions etc. Something along the lines of MMA HOUR over at MMAFIGHTING. http://www.mmafighting.com/mma-hour/
    The first and the best victory is to conquer self.--Plato

Dedicated Noob

This is absolutely awesome...insightful show for those that could not attend and solid analysis.

great coverage bob,

yup, i had wolf or evan winning..if i had to, then i would give the ok for wolf to win because its just about paying dues and making constant improvements, which he did. evan has been doing the same thing. bob is right on one thing, evan just needs more time in the gym to fill out the chest, and widen out the lats , bring a little better condition. Although i did take note that in his weeks out from the arnold evans chest looked pretty great...he even looked great during pre judging, but faded some what right in the finals.

shawn, can you explain why bodybuilders in general at the pro level tend to fade or flatten out after pre judging right when the finals starts?

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Agreed.. judges sent a clear signal of where they want the sport to go, especially with Branch's best poser award as well, where even HE was left scratching his head why he got it.
    i still dont know exactly what the judges want lol

Congrats Bob. Love you and love the show.
    Peter is hard to understand. The accent and he needs to speak up.
    Question Bob, as a 40+ bodybuilder yourself, do you still use enhancements? I've been learning a lot about testosterone and how it drops in males 40+. Was wondering if you have any feedback on this.
    Also, what is your current training split?
    Thoughts on training a body part once a week versus twice a week?

Thanks again, Bob. And MD needed you. You are funny, real, and passionate and quite likable.

Loved it. MD should have more tlr

that was great! So Bob thats what we were practicing at last years Europa? I love Peter "whos 50 cent" Bob "Exactly"

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    I'm on record agreeing with Peter on this one
    Good!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast