Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Last Rep with Hosts Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough - The Arnold Classic Report!

Bob I don't care what anybody says-- I like your shit. Yeah you can be goofy sometimes but you're having fun and that's what it's about.

Wolf won the show. Glad Peter was representing truth.

Evan made huge improvements and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Very cool idea for a show. Maybe work on the mic situation. Peter was kind of quiet.

I would love to see Shaun Ray with Bob and Peter.

Attachment 273268
    Last edited by ZeroFire; March 8th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    "shawn, can you explain why bodybuilders in general at the pro level tend to fade or flatten out after pre judging right when the finals starts?"
    I have no idea bro, these guys are working with so many Guru's I seriously doubt they know themselves???

Yeah, I seriously think the top pros at the very least should consider to start working on themselves with all the knowledge they have. I think over the process it can self evolve bodybuilding possibly into a better place

Dedicated Noob

TLR is amazing!

Spotter

Default FLEX WHEELER IS THE BEST

exactly right. peter mcgough said it - shawn rhoden does not look like flex. flex was in a class of his own

Nice one Peter and Bob! This looks good!!!

Peter - Us Brits always tell it like it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post

Peter - Us Brits always tell it like it is...
    I felt like Peter was right on the money with the comments, Bob Chick was trying too hard to be PC once again.

I only watched the 2nd episode, but gotta say this could be a good little show in the long run. Glad that I took the time to watch.

I like this, I also love Peter's honestly and being straight foward. Bob I really do have respect for what your trying to accomplish. (here with this show)
    Some people like Peter call it like they see it, and don't have favorites. Chalking up the massive response as people having favorites, really doesn't apply here.
    But this was a great back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by eroc613 View Post
    I like this, I also love Peter's honestly and being straight foward. Bob I really do have respect for what your trying to accomplish. (here with this show)
    Some people like Peter call it like they see it, and don't have favorites. Chalking up the massive response as people having favorites, really doesn't apply here.
    But this was a great back and forth.

thanks bro...and thanks to everyone with their Props and critique as well...it's a ways away from my vision, but that will come with time, and MONEY!

as always, I believe the CONTENT is the most important element...and having Peter on board insures that we have the best 1-2 punch in the biz....NO ONE can top his experience and knowledge.

Please turn Peter's mic up. Chick has that booming voice that just overpowers Peter. I was turning my volume up and down the whole time. Otherwise, great idea.
    "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

wow bob is the best signing MD have never done by a mile!

I really enjoy it, it is like watching a tv show!

Quote Originally Posted by tweedk View Post
    wow bob is the best signing MD have never done by a mile!

I really enjoy it, it is like watching a tv show!
    That's for sure. Signing Bob was definitely the right move. I personally feel that Bob's interviews are up there with the best in the industry. Bob has years of experience and does interviews without missing a beat.

I also agree with the assessment of the Arnold in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    thanks bro...and thanks to everyone with their Props and critique as well...it's a ways away from my vision, but that will come with time, and MONEY!

as always, I believe the CONTENT is the most important element...and having Peter on board insures that we have the best 1-2 punch in the biz....NO ONE can top his experience and knowledge.
    Again, great start Bob ( even if you think Branch should have won, lol. )

You still rolling in this?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Great Concept! Bodybuilding sportscenter and Peter was telling the truth!

What ur doing for bodybuilding is what should of been done years ago, hopfully with ur help within the next few yrs every pro show could be telivisied.

Great! Peter is the real swami!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234