Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chick Goes Nuts at Expo! Jose, Kuclo, Antoine, Alvisi, Efferding, Dana Linn & Yaxeni Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    I'll watch anything with Jose Raymond in it. That guy is the most entertaining bodybuilder out there right now
    He's a scream!!! He was at the Jason thingy after party and was hilarious, not sure about his dodgy British accent though, erm.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    Bob is awesome. That being said I dislike the way he pronounced Antoine's last name. I think taking the time to properly pronounce someone's name is a huge sign of respect, and just totally disregarding that made Bob sound like a big dummy..lol he was obviously just busy and didn't really care who this 24 year old (non-pro) kid was, but still, as men there are certain respects we have to show..come on.

I mean at least say Antoine "V". In reality it's more like " Vay-Yon" but honestly saying " Valiant " that's just bad...

Similar to the dummies that say " Chip-Ol-Tey" instead of " Chip-Oat-Lay " when saying Chipotle. I mean come on can't you read? Sound it out like Hooked on Phonics...Seriously you give us obese illiterate Americans a bad name...

I actually asked Antoine how he wanted his name pronounced just before we started, and HE told me to pronounce it that way....

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I actually asked Antoine how he wanted his name pronounced just before we started, and HE told me to pronounce it that way....

Ive gotta back Chick up on this. Antoine has mentioned the same pronunciation to me as well. Antoine is great guy, so is Chick. Nothing sour going on here at all.

Carry on.

great vids as usual ...also props to vanessa for landing the new job at m.d...shes sexy an always got somink to say think this chick is great

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

I see what ya did there.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Props to Dana in the interview with Bob. She said all the right stuff!! That's a championship attitude right thar!

Quote Originally Posted by water21 View Post
    yea mark alvisi even got helped by dorian bber's just dont want to train that hard lol sad sad shit
    He looks tiny
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by lilarnold View Post
    and poor mark alvisi.....oh how the mighty fall
    how so? what did i miss??
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    how so? what did i miss??
    Im not sure he's fallen anywhere, from what I heard he's starting another business and is taking the year off from competing and is happy and healthy just smaller. Cant be huge forever!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilarnold View Post
    dlb is just so annoying to listen to..... i like her but damn talking about the classical nails on a chalk board

and poor mark alvisi.....oh how the mighty fall
    Whats the matter with mark?? hes still a ifbb pro, more than you'll ever be ..still bigger than you.. Is it a bad thing that hes looking out for his future after bb?? Its not the easiest thing to stay puffed up all year long ...

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    Bob is awesome. That being said I dislike the way he pronounced Antoine's last name. I think taking the time to properly pronounce someone's name is a huge sign of respect, and just totally disregarding that made Bob sound like a big dummy..lol he was obviously just busy and didn't really care who this 24 year old (non-pro) kid was, but still, as men there are certain respects we have to show..come on.

I mean at least say Antoine "V". In reality it's more like " Vay-Yon" but honestly saying " Valiant " that's just bad...

Similar to the dummies that say " Chip-Ol-Tey" instead of " Chip-Oat-Lay " when saying Chipotle. I mean come on can't you read? Sound it out like Hooked on Phonics...Seriously you give us obese illiterate Americans a bad name...
    take your foot out of your mouth you dumb asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Im not sure he's fallen anywhere, from what I heard he's starting another business and is taking the year off from competing and is happy and healthy just smaller. Cant be huge forever!
    I bet When you go off you dont shrink up like that bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
    He looks tiny
    Is he still Boffing Ava?

KUCLO is absolutely right..its disrespectful to qualify for the Mr.O and not compete. Jay, Ronnie, DEX, Vic etc etc all had their bad placings....then you rise up if you have what it takes!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    You pronounced the guy's name wrong. Not a huge deal. HE doesn't care how dumb Americans pronounce it because he is such a humble guy. He should have corrected you and embarrassed you. Maybe it would've prompted you to take a class that addresses your problems with " Non-Regional Diction " -- or maybe just learn how different groups pronounce letters so you don't sound like a dummy and give bodybuilders a bad rep -- Maybe at a community college or something. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by roy1979 View Post
    take your foot out of your mouth you dumb asshole
    My point still completely stands. Antoine V. speaks French therefor as a PROFESSIONAL REPORTER and out of respect as a fellow bodybuilder and just as a man you should probably learn how to pronounce his name correctly using his natural accent. I've heard Antoine say his own name, and he sure as shit didn't say VALIANT.

/Argument

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12