Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bikini Final Callout and Awards at the Arnold Classic 2012

Default Bikini Final Callout and Awards at the Arnold Classic 2012

Beach Body

Juliana Daniell...yes please!

♥ Nathalia

Can't wrap my head around as to why the judges continually over look Nathalia Melo. She's the prototype for IFBB bikini IMO. Dropping her to 5th was a joke.

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Quote Originally Posted by T-Relz View Post
    Can't wrap my head around as to why the judges continually over look Nathalia Melo. She's the prototype for IFBB bikini IMO. Dropping her to 5th was a joke.

hands down winner between india and melo
    sonia cant stand with those 2 this was gift if ive ever seen one

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    hands down winner between india and melo
    sonia cant stand with those 2 this was gift if ive ever seen one
    Agreed, I just don't understand this one.

I'm a fan of Melo's look for Bikini...to me her and Amanda Latona are what this division SHOULD be about...yet they never win.

I usually like Nathalia too but to keep it honest, she was bloated and that cost her!
    That night Nicole was the best and should have won.
    Sonia with her weird stomach and now really skinny legs and almost no ass should not be top 5!
    India has no ass, so no clue how she can be 2nd!
    Judging in Bikini is really all over the place!

HANDS DOWN Nathalia, NOT EVEN CLOSE, Her and Nicole both stand out in the crowd

Nathalis ass is glorious! Perfect body for bikini overall. It's clear she works out, is beautiful and her boobs are in proprtion to her body!
    Sonia is so damn pretty but her body just doesn't pop. Like someone else said, a strange stomach and no ass. The fact Nicole fell to 3rd makes me believe they want ultra slim gils with VERY little tone!

Melo = robbed as usual

Quote Originally Posted by babybel2 View Post
    Nathalis ass is glorious! Perfect body for bikini overall. It's clear she works out, is beautiful and her boobs are in proprtion to her body!
    Sonia is so damn pretty but her body just doesn't pop. Like someone else said, a strange stomach and no ass. The fact Nicole fell to 3rd makes me believe they want ultra slim gils with VERY little tone!
    This is what im afraid of, only flat girls with no curves under 110lbs can win
    you must look like your starving also

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    I usually like Nathalia too but to keep it honest, she was bloated and that cost her!
    That night Nicole was the best and should have won.
    Sonia with her weird stomach and now really skinny legs and almost no ass should not be top 5!
    India has no ass, so no clue how she can be 2nd!
    Judging in Bikini is really all over the place!
    Judging everything is all over the place!! WPD, figure, bikini..........

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    This is what im afraid of, only flat girls with no curves under 110lbs can win
    you must look like your starving also
    You're right.
    You shouldn't be able to pick a pro up off the street and thats exactly what you could do with bikini. How many slim sexy women do you see at the beach? A bikini pro should be something special, just the same as a figure pro should. Sonia absolutely paid her dues in figure and is stunning but her body isn't what i'd deem as 'supreme'.

Totally agree with you on this one, I think the fans should decide and I would go with Nathalia every time! Her body says sex to me and that is what bikini should be! Judges you got it all wrong, IFBB needs to set down and have a meeting with all the judges, they made alot of mistakes this weekend not just in bikini !!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Relz View Post

To me, Nathalia is the Phil Heath of Bikini, when allllll the girls are on stage together your eyes still jump to Nathalia, shes perfect for the sport, a lot of the girls look like avg woman I see down here on my Florida beaches! But not Miss Melo noway

I haven't looked/fapped to side by side pics but it looks like melo actually dropped some leg size since the olympia.