Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Last Rep Episode 3 with Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough!

Default The Last Rep Episode 3 with Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough!

Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough discuss the new Mr Olympia qualification rules, Jay Cutler's legacy, the Arnold Schwarzenegger seminar and more in the Last Rep episode 3!

Bob says he needs help with a sign off. Any suggestions?

Here's mine: "I'm Bob Cicherello, stay classy Muscular Development!"

me BOB CHICK and MD we ROCK............peace out

"That's all for today, folks. I'm Bob Cicherillo, with Peter McGough, and remember...always get in...The Last Rep!"

Or something classic-ly cheesy like that, lol

'Well, that's the last rep. Time to hit the showers."
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Damn good show! Always looking forward to it Bob and Peter.

About the Mr Olympia qualifications. I was talking about this the other day. About the big names of the sport sitting out all year long and just doing one show. Now it could make sense why they do this. But at the same time I feel it's not good for the sport to have the top guys just doing one show all year long. It's like taking out the most popular reason why so many come to watch it. Or attracting new people to the sport that saw a picture of Phil, Kai, etc.

Now some might say, well it helps those top athletes improve and bring a better package to the up and coming show. But in reality what we are really seeing is meet and greet tours, self promotions of personal merchandise, etc. With a lot of VIP off season dinner's, parties, etc. Which again the meet and greats are needed and all make prefect sense. But not seeing the stars of the sport in any kind of contest shape for a whole year doing not one show. Kind of makes people wonder in and out of the sport. Speaking from a business sense here, lol. Since at the end of the day, this is a business.

Then you've got guys like Branch Warren ( we know not the best body to look at, lol. ) out here not only busting his ass to get back on the stage. But doing show after show still and coming in 2nd, 3rd at the Mr O shows. So this "needing" at full year off. Is it really needed or has the top player's of the sport kind of gotten lazy and star struck from the fame?

The Arnold seminar videos were great! I really enjoyed listening to Bob and Arnold talk. A fans dream come true. Congrats Bob! I also think it's cool to see Bob geek out and get excited that he got to do it. It's cool that he's a fan as well as a commentator.

Peter is awesome lol. No nonsense.

Tag Line: And we'll be hear to cover all things bodybuilding until the last rep.

Something like that. Don't go cheesy.

"Until next time America...Keep dreaming about oiled up muscle men in thongs."

no homo
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

So until next time folks eat hearty and remember it's the last rep that makes you grow!

That "last word" was so true

I think Peter must louder his voice a little, I can't hear his voice in my ipad with max volume especially when you 'mumbling', but I can hear Bob voice loud n clear
    Good One

juxtaposedhearts0

"Well, after Peter's last and only rep, it's his nap time...see you tomorrow folks!"

Behemoth

Peter is pissed at branches deplorable so called posing lol...He didnt say branch but we know just who the hell he was speaking of.

Another great episode, Peter seems a little more comfortable.
    Sign Off:

I'm Bob Cicherillo and This... is the last rep.
    Or
    For Peter Mc Gough I'm Bob Cicherillo and We'll be back (in Arnold voice)
    BULK SMASH!!!

Outstanding show, Bob!!! Enjoyed every minute... Great content & presentation! Love the "slight" comical interaction between U & McGough... Don't change a thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
    Another great episode, Peter seems a little more comfortable.
    Sign Off:

I'm Bob Cicherillo and This... is the last rep.
    Or
    For Peter Mc Gough I'm Bob Cicherillo and We'll be back (in Arnold voice)
    ^ That's the one. Go with that.

Cool Posing Routines

I think Branch nailed it in his posing routine, it was perfect for what he represents,it was pure power. Personally I would not want a bodybuilder that didnt want to hear from thier fans, it would be boring. I think fans anticipate the cue from the competitors to unleash pent up excitement. This is 2012 and the future lies ahead, not in the past.....Randal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast