Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 285

Thread: 2012 Australian Pro Play-By-Play with Shawn Ray and George Farah - Jam Packed with Photos!

  1. #188

    Default


  2. #189

  3. #190

    Default

    Branch Warren Wins Australian Pro Grand Prix 2012! Results!



    IFBB Pro Bodybuilding
    1. Branch Warren
    2. Michael Kefalianos
    3. Omar Deckard
    4. Darryn Onekawa
    5. Luke Timms

    IFBB Pro Figure
    1. Erin Stern
    2. Nicole Wilkins
    3. Larissa Reis

  4. #191
    Barbarian [N1ZMO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    648
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelk View Post
    Thanks for the updates Wif, MD give her the job next time, she beat you on your own website!
    Butch was posting the results in a new thread at the same time

    Good to see Mike K will get to stand on the O stage - would be also nice if the Oz can attract some of the bigger Pros next time like in days gone past, I know the prize money isn't "huge" but Tony puts on a great event and out of the top two and maybe Omar the talent is really Tier 4 or 5

  5. #192
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    We've got the results in the gallery already as well.

    http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1507

  6. #193
    Little Guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [N1ZMO] View Post
    Butch was posting the results in a new thread at the same time

    Good to see Mike K will get to stand on the O stage - would be also nice if the Oz can attract some of the bigger Pros next time like in days gone past, I know the prize money isn't "huge" but Tony puts on a great event and out of the top two and maybe Omar the talent is really Tier 4 or 5

    wasn't Shawn on the play by play, would've thought updating results as they happened would be better, I was refreshing THIS thread not hunting out others.

  7. #194
    Nobody FullROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickthegreek1983 View Post
    Branch is taking this one for sure because of his sheer mass! Michael has done the the Greeks proud awesome conditioning as usual!
    He is Aussie according to score cards. It would be more correct to say he has done his Greek ancestors proud. Mike K looks good never the less, hope he gets 1st, but he will prob get 2nd.

  8. #195
    Amateur Threat jackonmsn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,732
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullROM View Post
    He is Aussie according to score cards. It would be more correct to say he has done his Greek ancestors proud. Mike K looks good never the less, hope he gets 1st, but he will prob get 2nd.
    he's greek, he just lives in australia

  9. #196
    Barbarian Mrs. kefalianos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kos Island,Greece
    Posts
    580
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    He is Greek born,Australian citizen living in Greece loyal to both!!!!!

    Plays for Australia!
    Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

  10. #197
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,296

    Default

    2012 IFBB Pro Men Final Results


    1st Winner- Branch Warren- $10,000

    *2nd- Mike Kefalianos - $5,500

    3rd- Omar Deckhard - $4,000

    4th- Darryn Onekawa

    **5th- Luke Timms


    * Mr. Olympia Qualification

    ** Luke Timm's

    ** Luke Wood Memorial Award- $2,000 ( Australia's Highest Placing Pro)

    Strength & Honor!

  11. #198
    Spotter Musclemar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    217
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    2012 IFBB Pro Men Final Results


    1st Winner- Branch Warren- $10,000

    *2nd- Mike Kefalianos - $5,500

    3rd- Omar Deckhard - $4,000

    4th- Darren Onekawa

    **5th- Luke Timms


    * Mr. Olympia Qualification

    ** Luke Timm's

    ** Luke Wood Memorial Award- $2,000 ( Australia's Highest Placing Pro)

    Strength & Honor!
    Mike got his 3rd qualification to the Mr. O!!!
    Thank you Shawn for the great coverage of the show!

  12. #199
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelk View Post
    Thanks for the updates Wif, MD give her the job next time, she beat you on your own website!
    Got kicked off line then had to do Wrap up Interview with the Winners Branch & Erin coming up soon!!!


    Strength & Honor!

  13. #200
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    2012 IFBB Pro Men Final Results


    1st Winner- Branch Warren- $10,000

    *2nd- Mike Kefalianos - $5,500

    3rd- Omar Deckhard - $4,000

    4th- Darren Onekawa

    **5th- Luke Timms


    * Mr. Olympia Qualification

    ** Luke Timm's

    ** Luke Wood Memorial Award- $2,000 ( Australia's Highest Placing Pro)

    Strength & Honor!
    4th place spelt - Darryn Onekawa

  14. #201

    Default

    Hmm, how come Kefalianos qualified to the Olympia?

    I thought they changed the rules ; only the winner goes to the O, and if he has already qualified, noone qualifies and the rest get a chance through the new point system.

  15. #202
    Dedicated Noob GRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    33
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Hmm, how come Kefalianos qualified to the Olympia?

    I thought they changed the rules ; only the winner goes to the O, and if he has already qualified, noone qualifies and the rest get a chance through the new point system.
    It is stated clearly in that last announcement with the point system that the 2nd place wildcard qualification is still valid (there is even a specific example about the Australian Pro).

    Congratulations to Mike Kefalianos, well-deserved!

  16. #203
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Mike K. Looks better than Branch.

  17. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Mike K is giving Branch a run!!!!!!!


    Strength & Honor!
    Mike K looks like he beats Branch, and someone please tell Branch to stop with the fucking hand to hear from more applause!!!! Why do you think the audience isn't giving you love???? They don't think you deserve it.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •