Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What gives you the super pump

Default What gives you the super pump

So i dont want to do roids or anything but, I cant seem to find a good test booster or anything. Guys help me out and tell me if there is anything that is goin to get me jacked with putting my liver in a blender. Thanks

Nutrient timing is hugely important!!! You need to keep your glycogen levels capped off and be using cell volumizers to get a maximum pump and attenuate growth.
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

no-shotgun works well for a pump

buzz saw from trueprotein and no-reload works well also

have you ever used a NO product before?
    LRN483 5% off at www.trueprotein.com

samples@gasparinutrition.com

Ask for the product that gives you a super pump.
    Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by Deserusan View Post
    samples@gasparinutrition.com

Ask for the product that gives you a super pump.
    it does give you a great pump
    LRN483 5% off at www.trueprotein.com

You could try out Anadraulic Pump alot seem to like it, i use it. sure im bias but w/e I know its nice for me atleast.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Personally for me 1 scoop of EFX's K-OTIC (pre-workout) and 2 Nyrtic Pro (n.o.) tablets get the Super Pump going for me, along with focus and intensity.
    AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

also forgot to mention i seemed to have more of a pump while using ASGT.
    I have stopped it thow as after 3-4 months of the stuff im a bit sick of it. so ill alternate it with 2 other preWO's. its good stuff thow.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Mesomorph by APS does!!

Drinks LOTS of water evenly thoughout the day ----like 2+ gallons , have higher sodium diet -----add in something like a pre-workout bcaa/karbolyn cocktail and you should be full and pumped from water + Na + insulin......blood flow will be in your favor.

I do like Hemavol thus far as well....add carbs to it and wow!

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Drink an espresso pre WO and then concentrate on your mind-muscle connection during your workout.

Cheap, easy and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Drink an espresso pre WO and then concentrate on your mind-muscle connection during your workout.

Cheap, easy and effective.
    agreed
    LG Sciences Board Rep

depends on what you mean focus and intensity meltdown with 60 mg of ephedrine or 40 of 1,3 dimeth

muscle fullness glycobol, vanadyl sulphate and chromium picolinate with carbs easy but not pre workout as my tummy gets bloated from all the carb up I have to watch them srs cause I have a problem digesting the cho it takes way too long
    Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Insulin pre wo and lots of super sets, drop sets and giant sets etc. No need for this super pump bullshit and other so called no boosters.

And whats with the stupid statement "Without putting my liver in a blender." Do you actually know anything about steroids, or are you just a media hype victim?? Sounds to me like the latter.

Spotter

Extremly crazy pump: insulin with some fast carbs pre workout with var or winny at 80mg/day .

There are some preworkouts that include higher doses of pump formulas and some dedicated to just that. Are you looking for more than just pumps?