Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 52

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Australian Pro Grand Prix 2012! Erin Stern Wins Figure ... Results!

  1. #35

    Default


  2. #36
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,331

    Default

    Mike K just told me he will be competing in the German Grand Prix at FIBO in Essen this April!




    Strength & Honor

  3. #37
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Mike K just told me he will be competing in the German Grand Prix at FIBO in Essen this April!
    Dude's out to WIN. Much respect. Nobody brings better mass and condition show after show than Kefalianos. I just hope he doesn't burn out like so many do. But it doesn't appear that he falls prey to burnout like others.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  4. #38
    Barbarian Mrs. kefalianos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kos Island,Greece
    Posts
    580
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Dude's out to WIN. Much respect. Nobody brings better mass and condition show after show than Kefalianos. I just hope he doesn't burn out like so many do. But it doesn't appear that he falls prey to burnout like others.
    No he won't burn out,he has a good support team,a superb trainer,plenty of loyal friends and me the chef of course.
    Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

  5. #39

    Default

    Branch looks like dogshit...again
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

  6. #40
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kefalianos View Post
    No he won't burn out,he has a good support team,a superb trainer,plenty of loyal friends and me the chef of course.
    He looked awesome at the show, he was really pushing branch on some poses. Congratulations.

  7. #41
    Barbarian Mrs. kefalianos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kos Island,Greece
    Posts
    580
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    He looked awesome at the show, he was really pushing branch on some poses. Congratulations.
    Thanks,I just talked to him,he's still on a high!!On behalf of Michael I would like to thank everyone on md.com for their support,kind words and well wishes. Honestly you all made him so happy with your positive remarks,thanks people!!
    Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

  8. #42
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Branch looks like dogshit...again
    This, I can't believe ole George Farah is standing there saying "Branch was even better than at the Arnold" :LOOK: Branch's physique whole muscular, thick and grainy has turned into a pile of none symmetrical bodyparts, one leg smaller than the other, one arm smaller than the other, both arms subpar in comparison with the rest of him and so on...

  9. #43

    Default

    yet another win for mah idol! congrats!
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

  10. #44
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kefalianos View Post
    Thanks,I just talked to him,he's still on a high!!On behalf of Michael I would like to thank everyone on md.com for their support,kind words and well wishes. Honestly you all made him so happy with your positive remarks,thanks people!!
    has mike ever considered working on his posing a bit more?

    I am not bagging him by any means but i'm sure if some of his posing was a bit more fluid, not necessarily classical but smoother transitions and hitting the poses he may have pick up a few more points? as I think the night show was worth 50% if i remember correctly?

  11. #45
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Mike K looked great, he should be pretty proud of himself.

  12. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Branch looks like dogshit...again
    and still won first place... wow what a surprise...

  13. #47

    Default

    hatters gonna hate.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

  14. #48

    Default

    Wish more people competed as much as Mike Kefalianos do.

  15. #49
    Spotter Tony Doherty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    183
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Branch backstage at prejudging- 2012 Australian Pro


  16. #50
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Looks terrible IMO, what the hell has happened to his midsection?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •