Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Branch Warren and Erin Stern Interview with Shawn Ray after Victory in Australia!

Default Branch Warren and Erin Stern Interview with Shawn Ray after Victory in Australia!

GF quote: "Michael Kef.... has the definition of what a striation is" ...I'd put him over Branch."

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Branch Warren has muscle....ok...we know this...but bodybuilding champions build their physiques.....mass on top of mass does not change the fact......

Quote Originally Posted by LSU View Post
    GF quote: "Michael Kef.... has the definition of what a striation is" ...I'd put him over Branch."

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Branch Warren has muscle....ok...we know this...but bodybuilding champions build their physiques.....mass on top of mass does not change the fact......
    Agreed. I thought Branch looked soft too... This physique doesn't beat Phil Heath's imo.

Pro-284.jpg

Kefalianos should have won this show. He looked amazing, and it looked like he filled out since the Arnold. Branch looked watery again in the upper body and lacked balance. Kef had it all together and has an incredibly complete physique.

Congrats to Erin, finally getting a deserved win.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 18th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

first things that come to mind when the video starts "do small men like big women"..............lol