Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dorian Yates 93 back shot in hotel room

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Dorian Yates name shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Arnold. Please don't try to bring Arnold down to Dorian's level (not that you or anyone else could, even if you tried)
    arnold was a great bodybuilder for his time but dorian is on another whole level in terms of muscularity conditioning and development. basically everything that bodybuilding is judged on dorian was better. arnold was great at hiding all his weak areas (basically everything but his chest and right bicep) modern day sprinters and gymnast have more muscle than arnold

bigrgc is into physique. he doesn't like bodybuilders. he likes "pretty" physiques, homo

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    arnold was a great bodybuilder for his time but dorian is on another whole level in terms of muscularity conditioning and development. basically everything that bodybuilding is judged on dorian was better. arnold was great at hiding all his weak areas (basically everything but his chest and right bicep) modern day sprinters and gymnast have more muscle than arnold
    You must be talking of better conditioning. I hope that's what you were referring too. Yes modern day sprinters and gymnasts look more conditioned than Arnold, but more muscle,
    that's ludicrous. As for Dorian, he had a couple of good years, but his physique went to shit pretty quickly. If you look at the physiques that transcend time the runner ups to Dorian usually get more shine. Flex, Shawn, and Levrone still get more love than Dorian. Compare him to other Mr. O's and the gap widens even more. There is a reason for that.
    Real men deadlift.

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    lol at you, Arnold is still the greatest bodybuilder ever
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

pictures are one thing. from what i hear, on stage, posing, dorian completely dominated them in the mandatory's. yeah they had pretty posing routines to slow jams, but dorian came out like a fucking world beater and hit his shots solid, you couldn't move him if you hit him with a wrecking ball. now add in his insane granite like condition, his awesome detail, and overwhelming size, and you have a winner. not to mention the INSANE confidence he exuded.

beast

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    bigrgc is into physique. he doesn't like bodybuilders. he likes "pretty" physiques, homo
    I'm not into physique "homo" I like good physiques: Ronnie Coleman, Flex Wheeler, Lee Haney to name a few. Why are you looking to start shit over the internet you loser? It's the fuckin internet bitch
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Dorian is my favorite bodybuilder ever
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234