Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Whos worth more? Jay Cutler or Rich Gaspari?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

58 42.65%
  • Rich Gaspari

78 57.35%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Net worth of Jay Cutler vs Rich Gaspari

it's a no-brainer-JAY:FTW!
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

This is a no brainer LOL Rich G must be FILTHY RICH!!!! Gaspari supps are HUGE all around the world. I'd think he must be worth over 100 million if Jay is worth 30 million.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    Lol, didnt know you were from Worcester. Your completely right, Quinsigg is the community college you go to when your to dumb to get into the other 7 colleges in the worcester area.
    As for everyone else that thinks he struggled...your nuts. Google Sterling Mass, it's a small farm town. When ANYTHING happens EVERYONE knows. Jay was well known way before bodybuilding around here. The town paper wrote about him or his family anytime they farted. The company is worth 100 million in a town worth less then half of that. Its family owned so any good business man would be getting at least 10-15% of the total revenue.
    I am honestly quite surprised Cutlers family business is worth that much and he only went to Quinigarten.
    And plus his families business does not necessarily represent his wealth since he obviously went a completely different route

He probably had poor grades cause Worcester State has a big criminal justice program and im pretty sure that was Jays major. Even Fitchburg is known for their criminal justice program.

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    He probably had poor grades cause Worcester State has a big criminal justice program and im pretty sure that was Jays major. Even Fitchburg is known for their criminal justice program.
    That is true

Where's Mad Max *ahem* I mean Jay Cutler when you need him to respond to this post.

Rich has more cash guys. He supposedly made 125 million in worldwide sales two years ago.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Rich has more cash guys. He supposedly made 125 million in worldwide sales two years ago.
    that doesnt mean he has more cash.. do u think all the money his company made belongs to him? he has to pay taxes,his workers,his athletes etc..

cutler has more money because he doesnt have to pay other people all the money he makes gets in his pocket.. its that simple..

Quote Originally Posted by omer View Post
    that doesnt mean he has more cash.. do u think all the money his company made belongs to him? he has to pay taxes,his workers,his athletes etc..

cutler has more money because he doesnt have to pay other people all the money he makes gets in his pocket.. its that simple..
    I just find it very hard to believe that Jay has more money then Rich. Rich owns one of the most successful supplement companies in the world.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    He Matt, nice to see you over here as well, lol. In the sticky thread about it. It's better explained why by Steve B.
    Thanks ZBlacktt! It's nice to be here. All the boards offer something unique I think. Thank you for pointing me to the sticky thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    I heard a similar figure.

Jay does keep all the money he makes but I don't think he makes anything close to what Rich is making in total, so even with the expenses, Rich would most likely be ahead. Plus won't Kerry be taking half of it now that they are divorced?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I just find it very hard to believe that Jay has more money then Rich. Rich owns one of the most successful supplement companies in the world.
    I heard that Jay makes $30,000 a month from merchandise sales on his website alone. He probably goes to two expos a month and makes at least $3,000 at each one. Add sponsorship and prize money as well as his real estate and other investments and I think it's safe to say that Jay has been making at least a million dollars a year and has been doing this for years. I could see him being a double-digit multimillionaire [$10 million+] but Rich is most likely a triple-digit multimillionaire [$100 million+]. Gaspari Nutrition does well over $100 million a year in sales. I don't think Jay would be as rich as Rich but I could be wrong.

Agree on the bigger part of this. 30,000$ from the merchandise on really good month, expos- more then 3000$. Not sure about divorce though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Canning View Post
    I heard that Jay makes $30,000 a month from merchandise sales on his website alone. He probably goes to two expos a month and makes at least $3,000 at each one. Add sponsorship and prize money as well as his real estate and other investments and I think it's safe to say that Jay has been making at least a million dollars a year and has been doing this for years. I could see him being a double-digit multimillionaire [$10 million+] but Rich is most likely a triple-digit multimillionaire [$100 million+]. Gaspari Nutrition does well over $100 million a year in sales. I don't think Jay would be as rich as Rich but I could be wrong.
    bwhahahahaha..dude,just stop it

Obviously Rich doesnt keep all the money but he's still pulling in more than cash after all expenses are paid.

Sent from my SC-02C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILUHAİş° View Post
    bwhahahahaha..dude,just stop it
    If Gaspari Nutrition is doing the gross sales claimed [$110-125 million annually], then he would be worth the full value of the company assuming he is the sole owner [this I am unsure of]. I mentioned in post #66 that BSN was sold to Glanbia in 2011 for $144 million when their sales figures were at $135 million:

http://www.muscle-insider.com/content/bsn-sells-company

So does this stand to reason that Gaspari Nutrition is worth over $100 million? If yes, is Rich the sole owner? If yes to both, then it's safe to say Rich is worth more than $100 million. I don't know this for a fact though, it's just an educated guess.

juxtaposedhearts0

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Canning View Post
    If Gaspari Nutrition is doing the gross sales claimed [$110-125 million annually], then he would be worth the full value of the company assuming he is the sole owner [this I am unsure of]. I mentioned in post #66 that BSN was sold to Glanbia in 2011 for $144 million when their sales figures were at $135 million:

http://www.muscle-insider.com/content/bsn-sells-company

So does this stand to reason that Gaspari Nutrition is worth over $100 million? If yes, is Rich the sole owner? If yes to both, then it's safe to say Rich is worth more than $100 million. I don't know this for a fact though, it's just an educated guess.
    Everyone knows you're a fail troll, stop it.

RICH GASPARI

RICH

Quote Originally Posted by juxtaposedhearts0 View Post
    Everyone knows you're a fail troll, stop it.
    Well with such reasoned and thought out rebuttal like this, I will definitely reconsider my position on Rich's net worth. Thanks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast