Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Quote Originally Posted by Nolij View Post
    Thanks for the reply Matt.. I need help with this post contest disaster ..

I'm bloated, ankle edema, shortness of breath just putting socks on.. Is my body trying to adjust? Drinking water makes it worse. how do you ease up into the off season? blood work was good.. So I'm thinking my body trying to adjust to sodium/water/carbs?

I'm confused , appreciate your input and help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is happened to me pretty good. Wish I would have seen this earlier because I wouldn't wish this bloat on anyone. Terrible feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla02 View Post
    this is happened to me pretty good. Wish I would have seen this earlier because I wouldn't wish this bloat on anyone. Terrible feeling.
    Water is helping me.. How did you get over it bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped my carbs and fat low for a few days, wore sweatshirts during workouts and added little cardio sessions in. Lost 8 lbs in one day.

Muscle Head

Hi Matt,

I hear many pro start take anadrol before contest for get harder and full...what is ur opinon about that???

Thank u in advance!

Hey Matt have you heard of anybody taking HCTZ for a show? I rather have dyazide but it is hard to find but I do have HCTZ on hand. Since it is not potassium sparring, how would I incorporate it into my contest prep peak week? Should I supplement with potassium pills and I should be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by cromespider View Post
    Matt do you believe in changing up compounds every 8 weeks on a bulk test cyp to enanthate and a deca to eq?

Yes I do....

Enan--> sust---> prop

Deca-->EQ--->tren E

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by mishag View Post
    Matt, can you please in detail explain satellite cell activity during muscle damage. Is this process the same as hyperplasia? I guess my dilemma here is does this actually occur when natural? Does it increase numbers of new cells adaptations to have greater potential of fibers to become recruited/activated within a muscle or more towards just repairing damaged fibers, not actually more permanent new numbers of myofibrils

This is beyond my scope of education and knowledge, but I believe only hypertrophy will take place here --- not actual splicing of muscle cells --> via "HYPER-PLASIA" ---> which is proposed to happen with exogenous IGF-1 usage or supra physiological amounts in local muscle. Cells are pre determined and set in stone.....unless there truly is proof and research to back up excess exogenous hormones be it androgens or GH/IGF that elicits NEW cells.....

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by molopolosolo View Post
    hehehe, thanks bro i will keep you updated on how it goes!

another quick question, i saw you saying earlier in the thread that running npp and tren together will ensure maximum dryness. however, npp does aromatize so it could hold water. would you run npp and tren together up to showtime and cut all injects at 3-4 days out? and then let the backbone harderners (tren enan and mast enan) continue their job?

appreciate your input!
    There is some aromatization with nandrolone --- but with proper AI usage, and perhaps keep test OUT or super low,,,, you could yield a high quality look! I have seen this combo work awesome on some, and others are just too sensitive, but its usually a testosterone/estrogen issue.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by NPCKnight View Post
    What about during prep? Do you not do any peps and stick to just Vitamin G?
    prep ill use IPAMORELIN + CJC

From www.USelitepeptides.com --- coupon MPA.

Top quality

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nelzonj View Post
    I'm currently at 7% bf and my show is 6.5 weeks away. If the goal is 3-4%, is this even freaking possible? (Possible to do WELL and NAIL IT, that is).

if you are a legit 7% --- yes of course!!!! where are you at with cardio, calories, and supplements?

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by DOWORK View Post
    Matt,

What's your thoughts on mixing phlojel and yohimbine hcl powder as a topical solution?

The melting point of yohimbine HCL was a pain in ass from what I remember... not so easily dissolved etc... use lipoderm Y or ultra or yohimburn

Or dump liquid helios into dmso or phlojel perhaps (just an idea).

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    prep ill use IPAMORELIN + CJC

From www.USelitepeptides.com --- coupon MPA.

Top quality

-Matt
    Have you had the pleasure of using Humatrope or Serostim?

Do you think Dennis James Mtut (slow positives in particular) makes sense?

Are your backbone hardeners usually run at a minimal dose?
    For example 200mg ea? Is it safe to assume with more experienced clients, the short esters will be higher mg wise than the "backbones".
    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mulk View Post
    Matt,

Thanks again for your advices, i'm not going to cheat before the show.
    But If i want to start slowly loading carbs on friday, how do i manage Salt and water consumption on friday and saturday (with HCTZ) ?
    My Prejudging is saturday around 2pm and final is in the evening (perhaps after 8pm)
    Should i stop Salt earlier friday ? 2pm ?
    What about the high water intake ? only at the end of the day ?

Thx
    I would dry out first on Friday -- then start carbing early Saturday,,,, you will be safe this way,,, DRYNESS 1st,,, FULLNESS 2nd

HCTZ only if needed.....

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by deak007 View Post
    Hey Matt...

Question for you... I found a post you did on another board a couple of years ago in regards to helios...

"I do believe in site/spot reduction when on a supra-physiological dose of hormones and already lean, but have those damn last little areas that are stubborn ----glutes, lower back, lower abs....

I believe in Helios and also topical fat loss given you are doing cardio, insulin is controlled and calories are deficient.

When researching helios start with 1/2 ml or .025 per side of body.

Give the lower back small "botox-like" injections per side --around 5 spaced out. Then repeat on the opposite side.

As you get accustomed to the effects you increase dosage -- up to 2ml max....

I do not see a huge problem using the same pin to complete the multiple site injects either....

I also recommend combining this ON TOP of topical yohimbine HCL + capsaizen to really target stubborn areas...

I look at it like this --- Either catabolize 1/2inch off your biceps and quads for the lower back or abs.....or give those areas a REASON to oxidize by using these awesome methods...."

Is this something you still recommend?

Thanks,

Deak
    Yes --- absolutely.... yes yes

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by hilly2010 View Post
    Hi matt. Just a quick one when u get chance

During depletion in final week whats your thoughts on using pro powders, sweetners and waldens farms sauces etc

Some say if you been using them then mskes no odds others say avoid

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    If you look crazy dry regardless no need to take out --- if you MUST make weight class and body weight is vital,....I play it safe and cut all those variables for people.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by STACK_01 View Post
    Hi Matt,

I hear many pro start take anadrol before contest for get harder and full...what is ur opinon about that???

Thank u in advance!

I tend to play is safe and not add anything cute like that... I try to be hard and full regardless

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle1234 View Post
    Hey Matt have you heard of anybody taking HCTZ for a show? I rather have dyazide but it is hard to find but I do have HCTZ on hand. Since it is not potassium sparring, how would I incorporate it into my contest prep peak week? Should I supplement with potassium pills and I should be fine?

could make you go flat rapidly if over done... keep water intact,, keep coconut water in the equation, and eat some yams/potatoes every few meals to keep potassium elevated a bit.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Page 163 of 173 FirstFirst ... 63113153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast