Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

I have used Yohimburn ES many times over the years as a topical....I thought it worked great. Used it a lot 2007-2009 I believe. I intend to in the future as well. Great suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    The melting point of yohimbine HCL was a pain in ass from what I remember... not so easily dissolved etc... use lipoderm Y or ultra or yohimburn

Or dump liquid helios into dmso or phlojel perhaps (just an idea).

-Matt

if you are a legit 7% --- yes of course!!!! where are you at with cardio, calories, and supplements?

-Matt
    Working myself into the ground from a stupid, fat offseason. 1600 kcal, training 2x a day (first intense with 15-20 min hiit after) and second session is more of a touch up 2-3 exercises and then another hiit session) 5 weeks left. I can throw up some pics this week when I have a sec.

Supplements: oral tren at 300mg a week and DMZ 2.0 3 caps a day.

Muscle Head

I tend to play is safe and not add anything cute like that... I try to be hard and full regardless

-Matt

Thank s Matt!
    How about Test Suspension in last week ???

For targeting lower back do you prefer topical yohimbine HCL + capsaizen or Smoulder product from DPS

Are you not a big fan of test cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelzonj View Post
    Supplements: oral tren at 300mg a week and DMZ 2.0 3 caps a day.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!! that is at lest THREE 17alpha alkylated compounds!!!! liver nighmare....cholestasis and jaundice is a reality!I have seen it with methasterone (superDrol)

Why are you not on "safer" injectables!

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by STACK_01 View Post
    Thank s Matt!
    How about Test Suspension in last week ???
    The same rule would apply here as ANADROL.....

Why risk something like that for potential fullness.... either you have the 3D muscle, roundess, or MUSCLE In general of you do not.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by cromespider View Post
    For targeting lower back do you prefer topical yohimbine HCL + capsaizen or Smoulder product from DPS

Are you not a big fan of test cyp?

I prefer BOTH (either or)

test cyp/enan are interchangeable IMO

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

BE CAREFUL!!!!!! that is at lest THREE 17alpha alkylated compounds!!!! liver nighmare....cholestasis and jaundice is a reality!I have seen it with methasterone (superDrol)

Why are you not on "safer" injectables!

-Matt
    Didn't know if it was safe ordering on the net, and don't have in-person hookups. I won't be doing this the oral way next time. Injectables would've been cheaper at this point. I'll be getting bloodwork done in 5 weeks.

Hay matt just looked through about 120 pages of all your amazing and some of your posts you say that the carb load can be done on Friday other post of yours say that you do not like that method, what is your opinion these days for a enhanced bodybuilder who has a show this sat and is doing your 125,100,75,50 method of dropping carbs as we speak? and was going to carb load Friday with 600 carbs from yams/sweet potatoes and oatmeal and possibly dry cereal last 2meals and no added salts on Friday?

Matt I got out of control in offseason. Mild dieting now was planning EQ test for 8 weeks before cut stack but it got ate in the mail. What would you think about going 23 weeks cut stack for contest prep.

Quote Originally Posted by cromespider View Post
    Hay matt just looked through about 120 pages of all your amazing and some of your posts you say that the carb load can be done on Friday other post of yours say that you do not like that method, what is your opinion these days for a enhanced bodybuilder who has a show this sat and is doing your 125,100,75,50 method of dropping carbs as we speak? and was going to carb load Friday with 600 carbs from yams/sweet potatoes and oatmeal and possibly dry cereal last 2meals and no added salts on Friday?

Let me CLARIFY -- I do not like LOADING from the START of FRiday (day) --- I use Friday to ensure drying out is regulated --- then will load people LATE Friday night into Saturday morning as water is then controlled tightly.

I rather not go into the last week super depleted and super low in carbs, so you never have to dig yourself out of a hole per se....but. the method of depleting and loading mid -week (say tuesday and wednesday) then drying out thursday and friday (DAY) work fine, then you re-load Saturday morning.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver24 View Post
    Matt I got out of control in offseason. Mild dieting now was planning EQ test for 8 weeks before cut stack but it got ate in the mail. What would you think about going 23 weeks cut stack for contest prep.

I am guessing "cut stack" is a test prop/mast prop/tren ace TRIO blend?

Sure that would work wonderfully.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Let me CLARIFY -- I do not like LOADING from the START of FRiday (day) --- I use Friday to ensure drying out is regulated --- then will load people LATE Friday night into Saturday morning as water is then controlled tightly.

I rather not go into the last week super depleted and super low in carbs, so you never have to dig yourself out of a hole per se....but. the method of depleting and loading mid -week (say tuesday and wednesday) then drying out thursday and friday (DAY) work fine, then you re-load Saturday morning.

-Matt
    So matt I looked like this sun morning n did a show close to home as a trial run. I was 89.1kg n next class is u90

Would u recommend just. Running in on 100g carbs then loading fri night.
    This one I loaded fri 700, 400 sat by 4pm cut sodium then n half dyaz n another pre bed at 11. Woke up 10lb lighter
    uploadfromtaptalk1399405756391.jpg

Really appreciate your thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hilly2010 View Post
    So matt I looked like this sun morning n did a show close to home as a trial run. I was 89.1kg n next class is u90

Would u recommend just. Running in on 100g carbs then loading fri night.
    This one I loaded fri 700, 400 sat by 4pm cut sodium then n half dyaz n another pre bed at 11. Woke up 10lb lighter
    uploadfromtaptalk1399405756391.jpg

Really appreciate your thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    You still could be leaner/drier here....

I woudl definitely load you after water is controlled..... late night/into morning of show.

Get your "canvas" (body) blank or cleared of carbs, sodium, water first ---> then start adding in the carbs as this process is taking place

Should fill out while continually drying out ,....if too flat add in more fluids

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

I am guessing "cut stack" is a test prop/mast prop/tren ace TRIO blend?

Sure that would work wonderfully.

-Matt
    Sweet I was thinking waiting 7 weeks is kinda like wasting time.

1. Originally Posted by cromespider
    -Matt

-What kind of foods would you use when loading them Friday night into Saturday morning?

- Lets say I am at 50 carbs on wed, I weighed in at Ecup at 265lbs how many carbs would you have me on Thursday, Friday, Friday Night Load, and Sat Morning?
    -What do you mean by “drying out” Thursday and Friday, No salt?

Thanks

Page 164 of 173 FirstFirst ... 64114154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173 LastLast