Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163164165166167168169170171172173
Results 2,925 to 2,932 of 2932

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Matt I'm sorry if you've answered this already. I've only read up to page 74 so far But how do you feel about running gh threw the show? Do you feel you will hold to much water with it? If so how far out from the show would you drop it? 11 weeks out now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Guy

Hey Matt,

I finally reached the 173rd page, felt like I hit a milestone or something! haha

I have a few questions for you, but I'll start with this one:

What do you think of this pre contest aas cycle, mainly looking at the compounds now.
    Week 16-12 (4 Weeks) : Test E + EQ Blast + Tren + NPP
    Week 12-5/6 (5/6 Week) Test Prop + Mast Prop + Tren + NPP
    Drop Prop 5-6 weeks out
    Week 5-1 Mast P + Tren +Winny +NPP *Optional add Anavar 4 weeks out through show day
    Drop Inj last 5 days- orals up to show date

I recall you mentioned you ran a long ester cutter, but didn't specify what it was.

What's your thoughts on the compounds listed, the lay out, and what long ester were you referring too & where would you place it at?

Thanks brother

Little Guy

Hey Matt or anyone who wants to chip in,
    great thread and info so wanted to run by my plan for my photo shoot this coming Friday afternoon.
    I am still not 100% sure if i want to load early or lat (friday night/sat morning) but seems like most people are going more in the direction of early so as to make sure they can adjust if needed on the last two days.
    By the way i am on TRT, primoteson depot, finastride and AI (0.25 EOD)

The plan;
    currently on high protein low fat/ low carb (200/35/50) with high sodium/ water
    So am thinking come Tuesday night higher carb approx 250g from sweet potatoes rice etc.
    Wednesday same as above but 200g and cut off at lunch
    Thursday/ Friday no carbs, just protein and asparagus
    If looking great then dry carbs friday late night (rice cakes and jam)
    Saturday morning steak/ eggs/ potatoe. Then a few hours later the photo shoot for which prior ill have snickers or mars bar etc.

Water intatke will be kept high the whole time peaking on friday. Then cut off friday night when i have a few dry carbs (the rice cakes)
    Sodium inake stays high, then no sodium friday and then normal intake again saturday

In terms of TRT, is there any benefit in me not shooting primoteston 5-6 days prior and upping my AI slightly these few days??

Here is a pic of my current state
    lean.jpg

Little Guy

Hi Matt, I'm from Belgium i following you a few years, I learned so much of you, thank you for that.
    My question is, i'm ,almost 26 years old been on and off gear since 19 years old, never had a serious health issue, I come
    off my cycle do a great pct and do bloodwork within a few weeks or months.
    The problem is my natural test levels never come back 100%, OR I must take a whole year off not using anything just to recover, but we as bodybuilders
    know we are gonna juice anyways. So is it not safer to blast and cruisen ( trt later ) then coming off, and allot of fat gain , soft, lack of libido..
    But I really want kids later.. so what a dilema...
    Thanks !

If someone only has access to Novlin-R and cant get humalog how would you have them use it for bulking?

Also if someone was going HRT (200 mg or less) after a show to let bloods get back into range but didnt want to lose mass/continue to progress would you rather they add in HGH or slin?

Hi Matt.

Im 11w out and i would say my whole body is where it´s supposed to be in the aspect of fatloss, except my back that i always dial in late.
    Do you have any tricks dietwise up your sleeve to harden up faster in my (both upper and lower) back?

And im not on any cardio yet, seems to loose fat consistenstly anyway, but do you recommend start hitting it soon?

Muscle Head

Kuii77ou
    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    If someone only has access to Novlin-R and cant get humalog how would you have them use it for bulking?

Also if someone was going HRT (200 mg or less) after a show to let bloods get back into range but didnt want to lose mass/continue to progress would you rather they add in HGH or slin?
    88q1 QQ888884m6kkl, qqaqA2a22
    Quote Originally Posted by Albin Eriksson View Post
    Hi Matt.

Im 11w out and i would say my whole body is where it´s supposed to be in the aspect of fatloss, except my back that i always dial in late.
    Do you have any tricks dietwise up your sleeve to harden up faster in my (both upper and lower) back?

And im not on any cardio yet, seems to loose fat consistenstly anyway, but do you recommend start hitting it soon?
    On k8qqaA
    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Explanation between both images? What is happening in the abd, there is still fat, water retention?

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163164165166167168169170171172173