Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 2932

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

  1. #52
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Well it was either that or continue with High blood pressure but so far doing ok... my BP is down but perhaps I'll ask if it can be changed to something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    Yes. Dr's prescribe aldactone for male pattern baldness, ACNE, Hirsutism (excessive body hair for women) , so it definitely blocks androgen (testosterone) receptors for these uses. Gyno is not uncommon from usage either. I just feel this product is not necessary.

    -Matt

  2. #53
    Iron Addict Matt Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,069
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Well it was either that or continue with High blood pressure but so far doing ok... my BP is down but perhaps I'll ask if it can be changed to something else.
    Long term use IMO could hinder your muscle gains and fat loss from making androgens not as effective --- as a ifbb pro -- you need to be tight as a drum and full as a house lol

    Maybe he could prescribe something like an Ace-Inhibitor or Maxide/Dyazide.

    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

  3. #54
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Will ask on next appt...thanks

  4. #55
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,515
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Matt, if i post some progress pics at about 15 weeks out could you tell me what you would suggest me do so that i wont screw up my contests prep?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  5. #56
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    is there just one thing you might accidentally ingest or drink at the last minute that is guaranteed to blow your conditioning?

    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

  6. #57
    Iron Addict Matt Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,069
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Hey Matt, if i post some progress pics at about 15 weeks out could you tell me what you would suggest me do so that i wont screw up my contests prep?
    15 weeks out rock? You know the drill -- get peeled and make sure you are in proper condition 15 weeks out so that you can be a little ahead of schedule. Map out diet --- then when to add what supps, fat burners (if needed) cardio (when or if needed) etc etc...

    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

  7. #58
    Barbarian Demonwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kanata
    Posts
    601

    Default

    nice thread.

  8. #59
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,515
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    15 weeks out rock? You know the drill -- get peeled and make sure you are in proper condition 15 weeks out so that you can be a little ahead of schedule. Map out diet --- then when to add what supps, fat burners (if needed) cardio (when or if needed) etc etc...

    -Matt
    Fine, i wont post any pics):
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  9. #60

    Default

    Mr Porter gainin himself one hell of a good rep in a very short period of time, nice work sir..

  10. #61
    Iron Addict Matt Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,069
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Fine, i wont post any pics):
    Please do --- I believe I have seen your pics before from a show and you look awesome. Good balance.


    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

  11. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman19 View Post
    Mr Porter gainin himself one hell of a good rep in a very short period of time, nice work sir..
    agreed. mr. porter you are an intelligent chap. no BS threads, just real talk. good shit brotha

  12. #63
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Thought you were working with Noel.....
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Hey Matt, if i post some progress pics at about 15 weeks out could you tell me what you would suggest me do so that i wont screw up my contests prep?

  13. #64
    Iron Addict Matt Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,069
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Rocky knows what he is doing , but it never hurts to get more opinions and accrue more knowledge. We can never stop learning and know everything that is the beauty.

    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

  14. #65
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    no comment about Rocko but You on the other hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    Rocky knows what he is doing , but it never hurts to get more opinions and accrue more knowledge. We can never stop learning and know everything that is the beauty.

    -Matt

  15. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Nothing beats a sound workout plan and diet. No water depletion no carb manipulation and defiantly no sodium manipulation.


    Attachment 275161Attachment 275162Attachment 275163


    Thanks ... now i have a huge crush on you.. damn it..
    its all uphill from here..

  16. #67
    Iron Addict Matt Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,069
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KindaSwol View Post
    Thanks ... now i have a huge crush on you.. damn it..
    ...and you didn't even see the shredded glutes pics after the water was shut off and 1/2 tab of dyazide was ran !!! lol

    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

  17. #68
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Hey I cant help it am MEXICAN...its all the tortillas we eat that causes big butts


Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •