Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 173 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    I agree with most of what Matt's saying, he and I just differ on the timing a little.
    I respect and appreciate both of what ya'll have to offer in advice to training/dieting. A little "discussion" would be beneficial to everyone I'm sure.
    Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

I would have my naturally "huskier" somatotype "endomorphic" guys drop testosterone 6 weeks out because they are extremely sensitive to estrogen.

I am talking about the guys who get gyno off of minimal amounts of anything and cannot stay very lean in the off-season.

Perhaps a concern as to NOT drop testosterone 6 weeks out could be argued that you lose "fullness" ------ I would have a guy then increase his tren dose to compensate.

IMO does everything testosterone can do +++ more.

Dropping it is not MANDATORY --- just something that must be considered depending on the individuals unique response and situation.

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    Halo?
    I agree with Noel here ---- 14,10, 7 days out is cool. It is very harsh on the body and once again --- the benefit is not going to out weigh the unhealthiness if you were to push the envelope and run it for 4-6 weeks.

It is cool like tren ---because it is not only high anabolic , but a high androgen too. Not mandatory, but more "icing on the cake" if you have some floating around.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I would have my naturally "huskier" somatotype "endomorphic" guys drop testosterone 6 weeks out because they are extremely sensitive to estrogen.

I am talking about the guys who get gyno off of minimal amounts of anything and cannot stay very lean in the off-season.

Perhaps a concern as to NOT drop testosterone 6 weeks out could be argued that you lose "fullness" ------ I would have a guy then increase his tren dose to compensate.

Dropping it is not MANDATORY --- just something that must be considered depending on the individuals unique response and situation.

-Matt
    tren without test? ouch
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    tren without test? ouch
    Cmon dude its precontest --- and you don't need to be breaking your neck in the gym everytime you see a girl nipping in yoga pants.....STAY FOCUSED lol.

When inshape --- you fantasize about pizza and look past that bubble ass doing single lunges on the smith machine......f

-matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Also --- I see people throwing in every anti-estrogen + anti-aromatase under the sun during the final 4 weeks.....

nolva + arimidex + letro + proviron + + + ......

Totally unnecessary and unhealthy --- why make yourself MORE unhealthy when it is redundant and not needed?

If you are still using an aromatizing compound like testosterone --- it should be low dosed anyways close to the show --(250-400 /week) and proviron @ 50-100mg/ day + tiny amount of adex might be just fine....

But I rather see people drop aromatizing compounds altogether 6 weeks out regardless and rely on DHT derivatives that are highly anabolic and less androgenic -- win, var, prim etc.... the only major androgen that is the staple of the final weeks product list should be tren ---- that is the one androgen that wont cause water issues.

-Matt
    Var is way more androgenic than anabolic. Also, wouldn't you keep masteron in till the day of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by obeast View Post
    Var is way more androgenic than anabolic. Also, wouldn't you keep masteron in till the day of the show?
    Actually according to Vida text it is Androgenic: 24 and Anabolic: 322 ---- this is why FEMALES will choose anavar due to its LOWER ANDROGENIC effects......

YES -- masteron +tren + win/var all to the show

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Cmon dude its precontest --- and you don't need to be breaking your neck in the gym everytime you see a girl nipping in yoga pants.....STAY FOCUSED lol.

When inshape --- you fantasize about pizza and look past that bubble ass doing single lunges on the smith machine......f

-matt
    ive had some pretty bad personal experiences from trying tren w/out test...never again!
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Actually according to Vida text it is Androgenic: 24 and Anabolic: 322 ---- this is why FEMALES will choose anavar due to its LOWER ANDROGENIC effects......

YES -- masteron +tren + win/var all to the show

-Matt
    all the way to the show? dont you think that the injections themselves can cause localized water retention and blur out some conditioning? you can stop all injectables at 4 days out and just keep orals in just to avoid that
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    all the way to the show? dont you think that the injections themselves can cause localized water retention and blur out some conditioning? you can stop all injectables at 4 days out and just keep orals in just to avoid that
    Wednesday or Thursday.....

Go in areas you are comfortable with --- some guys get ballsy and pin their triceps or something they are not used to and react badly to it.....but yes Rocky I meant until a few days before --- trauma can suck! and could possibly hold water from the natural defense your body will fight it with --- WATER.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Noel is on the outs now. He should try to spam elsewhere. Matt has officially taken over.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Noel is on the outs now. He should try to spam elsewhere. Matt has officially taken over.
    doubtful...

and rocky understands how wrong he is right now, he is just ruffling feathers.. 4 days ago he was giving advice to "listen to your prep coach" now he is getting tips from a fellow coach on the same boards? kinda disrespectful...he is smart enough to do it through pm if he was really questioning what his coach was telling him

I agree with Noel here ---- 14,10, 7 days out is cool. It is very harsh on the body and once again --- the benefit is not going to out weigh the unhealthiness if you were to push the envelope and run it for 4-6 weeks.

It is cool like tren ---because it is not only high anabolic , but a high androgen too. Not mandatory, but more "icing on the cake" if you have some floating around.

-Matt
    I happen to have a drawer full. I shall hold onto those
    Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Well I ought to hobo my ass over der and slap em silly
    For doin dat

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    doubtful...

and rocky understands how wrong he is right now, he is just ruffling feathers.. 4 days ago he was giving advice to "listen to your prep coach" now he is getting tips from a fellow coach on the same boards? kinda disrespectful...he is smart enough to do it through pm if he was really questioning what his coach was telling him

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Well I ought to hobo my ass over der and slap em silly
    For doin dat
    please do.

Guy's,

Noel is my friend and has judged me numerous times. He does not need to say much or give much explanation as his clients pictures/results speak for themselves. Noel has a sense of humor and simply gets a kick out of messing with people on here....

He know's when to make adjustments and that is the most important part,,, not any fancy drug protocol or diet technique --- having a good eye for detail and when to pull the trigger. Rocky probing questions is fine as long as he ultimately stays true to his coaches advice, but should always be entitled to ask questions about "what and why."

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Page 6 of 173 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast