Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 173 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Im not hardcorez enough for that.

<<<not a true bodybuilda
    i think we just figured out what's holding you back.ditch the crystal light bro
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    NOEL what do you think of all the hardcorz bodybuildas who drink gallons of crystal light every day while prepping for a show? it that good at all?
    Its not a problem

Best thread lately pertaining to contest prep.. tons of info dropped by Mr. Porter... Thanks.

Matt what are your thoughts on eating asparagus when trying to suppress hunger.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    Its not a problem
    so you and Matt disagree on crytsal light use
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    Would like to hear your take on this.

If my last days of training are Sunday and Monday and Tuesday is cardio only, I start my carb up on Wed/Thurs/Fri, how do you feel about a very light upper body pump session, nothing extreme at all on Wednesday? I'll definately be doing so Thursday and Friday, but how do you feel about that first initial day of loading AND with it following a day "off" from the gym. Let the load do just that and take place on Wednesday, or enhance the uptake with some light sets?
    Why are you loading carbs for 3 days in a row? Please say you are not also lowering sodium as the carbs get increased and tapering water at this time too?

Remember tradition 3-day-carb-loads are based off of out dated research. The only stipulation that would have me load someone on Tuesday or Wednesday is for a "fill and spill" meaning push carbs hard for tuesday + Wednesday (fill out big time) then expect to slightly water down and "spill" Thursday and Friday ---- but on those days you are now lowering carbs extremely and drying out ----- simply MAINTAINING your glycogen from the fill and spill.

But I assumed you were doing a typical 3 day load which never made sense to me.....

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    Matt what are your thoughts on eating asparagus when trying to suppress hunger.
    Eating ANY green fibrous vegetables is great when suppressing hunger ...... When you are super starved shoving RAW veggies in your mouth does the trick better as it being UNCOOKED will process and assimilate much slower and less efficient.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

so you and Matt disagree on crytsal light use
    LOL -- tons of people get in shape relying on crystal light for dieting ---- I just personally know whats in the packets and like people to NOT use this as a crutch to drink fluids.

Add it in as additional fluid intake on top of your pure spring water ---- too much of artificial ANYTHING is probably not the best. My skin is much clearer and healthier looking on pure water.

I do not have a problem with gum either....

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    LOL -- tons of people get in shape relying on crystal light for dieting ---- I just personally know whats in the packets and like people to NOT use this as a crutch to drink fluids.

Add it in as additional fluid intake on top of your pure spring water ---- too much of artificial ANYTHING is probably not the best. My skin is much clearer and healthier looking on pure water.

I do not have a problem with gum either....

-Matt
    i stop brushing my teeth at 4 weeks out, no listerine either. my skin looks awesome when i do that
    JESUS THE CHRIST

PSYCHOPATH

i stop brushing my teeth at 4 weeks out, no listerine either. my skin looks awesome when i do that

Rocky, you're a cunt.

PSYCHOPATH

What matt has said so far is backed up by science, and makes perfect sense. I'm just afraid you're giving out too much info, lol.

Dropping knowledge meter:

Mr. Fuller= drips & draps
    Mr. Porter= flood gates opened

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
    What matt has said so far is backed up by science, and makes perfect sense. I'm just afraid you're giving out too much info, lol.
    it's called FREE advertising...you just gotta know the loopholes of the system
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Not so much interested in that Rock. I have a career and am currently helping 10+ competitors right now due to me sitting out this season to grow.....

I do not make much money from this and just like to help others.....

Only reason I made this thread because what I witnessed at a show last Saturday that made this guy lose a title from messing up his system due to voodoo shit.

Also -- since I talk to guys who work with well known "gurus" and I hear about the aldactones, lasix, insulin carb ups, 3+ estrogen blockers etc,,,,, I get a little heated and feel venting on a public forum is a nice outlet.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Not so much interested in that Rock. I have a career and am currently helping 10+ competitors right now due to me sitting out this season to grow.....

Only reason I made this thread because what I witnessed at a show last Saturday that made this guy lose a title from messing up his system due to voodoo shit.

Also -- since I talk to guys who work with well known "gurus" and I hear about the aldactones, lasix, insulin carb ups, 3+ estrogen blockers etc,,,,, I get a little heated and feel venting on a public forum is a nice outlet.

-Matt
    Good stuff man.. Thanks for the knowledge and insights.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

-Matt
    Matt is a good dude
    JESUS THE CHRIST

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

you ought to know so ya best tread lightly

Page 9 of 173 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast