Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Quad God" Justin Lovato Update! Will He Still Compete at USA Championships at the End of July?

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.leighcarmichael.com

LOL at him still competing, maybe the judges won't notice the bruising since he'll have a tan, or the slightly atrophied left quad

Nobody

He oozes gayness, not only from those pants but who lets another man crack your back from the front?

Nobody

Bloodclot

Man.... If this guy is a quad god or even sparingly large enough to warrant a video, I know 50 guys who would be deemed the next Mr. Olympia.. Tights or no Tights his decently large wuads with no definition have absolutely NO supporting bodyparts. Which makes him look like a middle tier State level competitor at best

and no fucks were givin this day

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Man.... If this guy is a quad god or even sparingly large enough to warrant a video, I know 50 guys who would be deemed the next Mr. Olympia.. Tights or no Tights his decently large wuads with no definition have absolutely NO supporting bodyparts. Which makes him look like a middle tier State level competitor at best
    he's on videos on MD. where are you and all your "50 guys who would be deemed the next Mr. O"? oh, that's right. you're posting on the FORUMS. not making videos. why don't you stfu you hater. as far as i'm concerned YOU are nothing more than a middle tier state level competitor. since i see you only compete in the NPC. get your pro card and then you can run your mouth. how about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbreezee View Post
    he's on videos on MD. where are you and all your "50 guys who would be deemed the next Mr. O"? oh, that's right. you're posting on the FORUMS. not making videos. why don't you stfu you hater. as far as i'm concerned YOU are nothing more than a middle tier state level competitor. since i see you only compete in the NPC. get your pro card and then you can run your mouth. how about that?
    Is that you Quad God???
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    haha tru

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Is that you Quad God???
    prob lolz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123