Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplement help

Quote Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    in my opinion, the basics are what you need my man. creatine, glutamine, bcaa's, whey protein and a good pre-workout in my opinion is your basic supplement arsenal. if you're over the age of 35 i usually recommend a good test booster. i'm currently using all of these products made by AAEFX. and i definitely see the difference in my physique, their products are second to none. i've made phenomenal gains in just a few months using these great products. i would definitely recommend their products if you can get your hands on them.

HE recommends them because he is their board rep. Says so in his sig! BWhaha. Go with trueprotein man. Top quality. Nothing but the best. Also pretty much the best deal. You might find some bargain hunter sugar water for cheaper, but its loaded with fillers and trash. Its not about the taste or the packaging, its about the quality.

Nobody

HI,
    Without consistancy, everything means nothing. Remember to stick with it and you'll soon answer, all of your own questions.

Spotter

a good healthy diet and training. thats all you need. you dont need protein powders, creatine, stims, burners, pump products, or anything else. sups can be thrown in at times where something is lacking but their not as good as food so for now id say go for the best.

if you want help with any of that post what you need.

If the normal food you eat is not on par, don't even think about supplements.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Dedicated Noob

Just started a stack last tuesday its from a new line called Forzagen, i highly recommend it great taste great product, definitely worth the price

Just a quick thought. If someone is taking a good multi vitamin mineral and consuming plenty of nutrient dense foods (oats, greens, etc.), is there a possiblility of vitamin/mineral toxicity?

Dedicated Noob

I am totally agree with you. at basic level you just need creatine, glutamine, bcaa's, whey protein and a good pre-workout. They will provide you with sufficient vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients, which are required by the body.

Nobody

ISO whey protein best weight loss supplements

I have been getting more than expected level of benefits from iso whey protein that I preferred after in-depth analysis. My friends gave me more suggestions when I asked them the best weight loss supplements with the potential to reduce weight and subsequently increase muscle. As compared to usual supplements with whey protein as an ingredient, I desired to purchase an iso whey protein. My supplement helped me to reduced my weight noticeably and increased my muscle mass. Now, I feel energetic to play a part in any type of get-together and have a good time. Numerous potential health benefits of this supplement gave me an easy way to be in good physical shape. I spent less money and got more health benefits from this supplement. I did not use up more hours of time in work outs more. However, I have a lean muscle mass due to this supplement.

whey protein, iso whey protein , weight loss, best bodybuilding supplments

http://www.indiasupplement.com/prote.../whey-protein:)

That is why our protein blend is the best with 3 fractions of whey (isolate, hydrolyzed, and casein), casein, and egg protein.
    Haha good stuff. I might have to check out your protein, as I have been looking for a good blend that takes whey and casein into consideration.

Dedicated Noob

Yes i agree with you creatine, glutamine, bcaa's are good perfectly suited. Creatine saturate your muscles and stimulate new muscle growth,increase strength, power, endurance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12