Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Build a Better Back with Dennis Wolf! Print and Go Workout

Default Build a Better Back with Dennis Wolf! Print and Go Workout

thats a shit ton of volume
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Let me just start by saying that imo Dennis already has one of the top 3 Backs in the IFBB and what was said at the beginning of the topic that he needs to pack on more mass on his lower back was bollocks IMO

He has the shape and condition now to be Mr 0 you only have to look at him at this years Arnold which he obviously won(no matter what the useless judges say) to realise that if he gets judged fairly he should be right up there with Phil and Kai fighting for top spot.

lol the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Beach Body

What a shame.....What a shame........

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Let me just start by saying that imo Dennis already has one of the top 3 Backs in the IFBB and what was said at the beginning of the topic that he needs to pack on more mass on his lower back was bollocks IMO

He has the shape and condition now to be Mr 0 you only have to look at him at this years Arnold which he obviously won(no matter what the useless judges say) to realise that if he gets judged fairly he should be right up there with Phil and Kai fighting for top spot.
    Could not agree more! He has a superb combination of mass and aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    lol the irony.
    ROFL...

deadlift really??? who would have thought??

Agree 100%! Wolf never gets the respect he deserves, he's a top 3 Olympia contender in my book!

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Agree 100%! Wolf never gets the respect he deserves, he's a top 3 Olympia contender in my book!
    Your book must suck then......Wolf fan boys don't see his lower back and calves suck. He won't beat BRANCH, KAI or CUTLER. Let alone HEATH

Spotter

i buy the magazine to read articles. i come on the forums to watch training videos, so you should post more videos without parts and if you post parts dont wait a week or two to post part 2....

Quote Originally Posted by xdc321x View Post
    Your book must suck then......Wolf fan boys don't see his lower back and calves suck. He won't beat BRANCH, KAI or CUTLER. Let alone HEATH
    OH DEAR,I really don't want to make you look silly but with what i am going to say now i think i will so please don't take it personal.
    Dennis Wolfs lower back poorlook at his spinal erectors there mint too bigger lower back and your waist expands FACT,YES HIS CALVES ARE POOR BUT

Phils arms overpower the rest of his physique although he does have at moment one of the best physiques out there so that can be overlooked as it obviously does.

Jay, if last years 0 was judged fairly he shouldn't have been even top 6 let alone runner up yes he does an amazing amount for bodybuilding but he should when on stage be judged on his physique not his popularity.

And as for Branch come on really he is blocky unsymmetrical and has very little definition on his back,yes amazing legs but thats it and a wide waist.
    Kai,Nails his conditioning and would be neally untouchable but his waist is getting bigger.

And please remember guys this is my opinion nothing personal so don't go off on one like some sad fuckers do on here

POUND FOR POUND, WOLFMAN IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN HEATH,JAY,KAI AND PLEASE DONT EVEN MENTION BRANCH!

Well it's about time someone said it like it is, couldn't agree with you more absolutely spot on post ultimatenoel,but you watch the winers and haters absolutly try to burn us now LOL

Beach Body

OH DEAR,I really don't want to make you look silly but with what i am going to say now i think i will so please don't take it personal.
    Dennis Wolfs lower back poorlook at his spinal erectors there mint too bigger lower back and your waist expands FACT,YES HIS CALVES ARE POOR BUT

Phils arms overpower the rest of his physique although he does have at moment one of the best physiques out there so that can be overlooked as it obviously does.

Jay, if last years 0 was judged fairly he shouldn't have been even top 6 let alone runner up yes he does an amazing amount for bodybuilding but he should when on stage be judged on his physique not his popularity.

And as for Branch come on really he is blocky unsymmetrical and has very little definition on his back,yes amazing legs but thats it and a wide waist.
    Kai,Nails his conditioning and would be neally untouchable but his waist is getting bigger.

And please remember guys this is my opinion nothing personal so don't go off on one like some sad fuckers do on here
    I respect your opinion. I'm not going to bad mouth you over it. I know the judges are "horrible" at their jobs but they are up close. Most of the people here on the forums are no where near Vegas when the O happens. Phil, yes his arms do overtake his whole body. Jay, he still didn't look bad last year minus his bicep. If Kai does trim his waist and nails condition then yes def. top 3. Branch, I don't know about the little definition you say about his back because it looks fine and pretty big. Just have to see what happens this year then.

I respect your opinion. I'm not going to bad mouth you over it. I know the judges are "horrible" at their jobs but they are up close. Most of the people here on the forums are no where near Vegas when the O happens. Phil, yes his arms do overtake his whole body. Jay, he still didn't look bad last year minus his bicep. If Kai does trim his waist and nails condition then yes def. top 3. Branch, I don't know about the little definition you say about his back because it looks fine and pretty big. Just have to see what happens this year then.
    Respect back to you, but i just happen not to be a hater but definatly not a fan of Branchs physique yes he's big but no real definition apart from his legs he just looks blocky and unsymmetrical going by the pics and vids i see of him training and at comps.

He said Branch. Branch's best was at the O in 2009. Back then, everyone on the boards loved the guy. Now they're sick of him being handed high placings with obvious injuries and lack of detail. I give him credit for busting his balls with all his injuries.
    W O L F R U L E S A L L . . .

Spotter

When are we going to watch prep videos of Wolf it is six weeks out MD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast