Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do we see on stage first: Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, or Zach Khan?

there's nothing special about about zak when he gets up on stage. He looks terrible next to the top pros

IF (and that's a big if) Jay can power through and do the Olympia, he'll be first. If he can't, then Victor at the Arnold.

ZKK is supposedly doing next year's New York Pro. He agrees and shakes hands with Steve Weinberger in one of his "Road to Recovery" videos.

I get the impression that Jay is going into the Arnold, he surely won't get on the Olympia stage unless he is exactly where he wants to be.

I personally think that is great for the Arnold. It will create some more excitement for the show and undoubtedly give Jay his 4th Arnold !

As for Zak , I cannot bear to watch his videos , he is a smart arse , with nothing even remotely intelligent to say ......all he can do is brag about how fantastic he is , it is yet to be seen !
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Victor
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

Its going to be ZKK. He's the only one it would make sense for to go on stage first. Cutler is going to take a long time off. Im curious to see if he does the Arnold next year or wait to the Olympia. Either way he's just pulling in as much cash as he can now. And lets face it, Victor has some serious work to do unfortunately. ZKK is a monster and will most likely be the first of those 3 to go on stage providing he stays healthy.

I used to really like zack but as a competitor he never ever competes? Where as Vic And Jay step up all the time is just more respect for the competitors because they Compete...Actually I think hed do great if he got around the right people...

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    zack's a monster for sure and he has the potential to be a top pro, but theres plenty of guys that can and will beat him on stage. He could very well be a tank top Mr.O like Dennis James

I've heard a few guys say this about Zack, great in a tank top at the expo's when he guest posed with all the other top guys last year though he was found wanting. He had a serious injury though so I think he's still recovering and trying to make improvements considering he lost a year after turning pro. I'm from the UK so I hope he does well and can establish himself as a legit top pro like Flex Lewis in the 202's (or 12's now), since we haven't had any big names to cheer on since Dorian and Ernie Taylor really.

Not a lot of guys though seem to realise that before Zack turned pro he wasn't even the runner up in the heavy class at the British Championships in the 4 or 5 times he made the finals. Size isn't the issue, nailing the condition is and as far as I can remember he's only done that once when he eventually won his pro card. So when he does make his return to the stage he will be very much an unknown quantity until he steps out on stage.

I can't see Victor returning this season, the guy has shrunk a fair amount I think he needs to sort his personal life out a little as well no doubt from the time behind bars and losing his restaurant. I look forward to the comeback though I've always been a fan.

Jay seemed to hint that he might try to win back his title, but I think he knows it will be a big ask so he'll wait until next year, when he has a full season behind him.

It's all speculation though we might see them all on the Olympia stage come September!

Amateur Threat

Zach Kahn is a beast he won the UK Nationals (or whatever it is called) in sub par conditioning . If he can nail his conditioning he can do very very well and won't look small next to anyone. You people are nuts . Your all thinking about that guest posing appearance in Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuture View Post
    Zach Kahn is a beast he won the UK Nationals (or whatever it is called) in sub par conditioning . If he can nail his conditioning he can do very very well and won't look small next to anyone. You people are nuts . Your all thinking about that guest posing appearance in Pittsburgh.
    Zack lost against our local pro a few years ago , Marius Dohne , with all Zack's "size" and mouth , he lost to a guy who has a fantastic physique , but who couldn't place in the top 10 at the Olympia last year. Who , I might add won the Tampa Pro and who had / has a life threatening illness , yet he could step on stage and do the business of bodybuilding , unlike mr Khan , who is "growing" into his old man underwear !!

i think jay is doing the sheru classic (according to his fb)

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerdisciple View Post
    i think jay is doing the sheru classic (according to his fb)
    More than likely guest posing. i don't think that Jay would want to make his come back at the Sheru ?! Arnold or Olympia I would think !

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by nissan200sx View Post
    Zack lost against our local pro a few years ago , Marius Dohne , with all Zack's "size" and mouth , he lost to a guy who has a fantastic physique , but who couldn't place in the top 10 at the Olympia last year. Who , I might add won the Tampa Pro and who had / has a life threatening illness , yet he could step on stage and do the business of bodybuilding , unlike mr Khan , who is "growing" into his old man underwear !!
    1. Marius Dohne has a top level physique (when he is on) and if Zach is off he can absolutely lose to Marius as could many other Pro's

2.Zach Kahn has elite level genetics that could win any show in the World but its up to him to bring that alive and that hasn't happened yet no one can argue that

More than likely guest posing. i don't think that Jay would want to make his come back at the Sheru ?! Arnold or Olympia I would think !
    who knows, maybe he's actually doing the O before the sheru!!

Zach has some really massive arms, maybe 24''
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

if you didn't know mate, Khan blew off both knees while hack squating 700 lbs...he couldn't even train legs until a few months ago, and when he did train them he was squating 135 for 10 to paralel...with wraps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12