Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil Heath Guest Posing Sunday at the Jay Cutler Classic & Cutler Confirms Return to the Stage!

Default Phil Heath Guest Posing Sunday at the Jay Cutler Classic & Cutler Confirms Return to the Stage!

Phil Heath guest posing at the Jay Cutler Classic 2012. Heath takes the mic and tells us his plans to conquer the Olympia again and Jay Cutler steps up to confirm that he will return to the stage.

Phil Heath guest posing Sunday night at the Jay Cutler Classic 2012 VIDEO

Huge!!

Heath is a monster. Jay was wise to keep his shirt on.

heath is so far ahead of everyone else right now...crazy to think that he is not even in his prime and has already rose to Mr. olympia. pretty amazing. he might not be your favorite but you have to be honest, no one can beat him unless he really screws up.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Phil looks Insane! Jay and Phil are great for the sport of bodybuilding because they carry themselves with class and Respect the fans so much!

Phil looks INSANE!!!....

I am COMPLETELY JEALOUS...DAMN, and this is off season for him and he still looks great.
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

PRIME Flex Wheeler,Kevin Levrone and Shawn Ray look better than Phil Heath!!!

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    nope..maybe Flex, if he would come in looking the way he looked at the 1993 ASC with 10 more pounds...

Yep I reckon too!

Huge.
    Water retention. But, huge!

Spotter

PHIL looked enormous in person seeing him..His muscle bellies are so round and full, just amazing..He is also a great guy and represents the sport very well like Jay Cutler. He is very personable and seems very humble.
    Jay also looks very big for after having surgery, looks to be at least 260+

They were all awesome, Phil could do battle with them and probably beat all 3 of them if he was transported back to the 90"s

Default Awesome Show!

This turned out to be an Awesome Show!!! 175+ competitors!!! Heath and Jay were a super nice to the fans...... Great night for New England Bodybuilding...

no sound on video?

Mr Olympia 2012!!

Banned

I was fortunate enough to be part of this event in Boston yesterday. Phil and Jay are probably 2 of the most humble and honest athletes I've known of in any sport. Jay's voice never raises, and stays calm, cool, and totally focused. He shows nothing but gratitude and patience when greeting and taking hundreds of pics with fans. Jay is still huge. Without eating as much, or training as hard he's still wide as hell, and his traps gota be about 6 inches raised off his neckline. As for Phil he's a regular down to earth guy, that will talk to any1 about anything. He's a class act. Yesterday was the 1st time I talked to him, so I was really impressed with his class. Knowing Jay, I figured them being so close that Phil would be a great guy. I had a great time at this event, and Jay Cutler and Phil Heath are a 1 2 punch that will take BB somewhere it's never gone. Like some1 above wrote, "Yesterday was a great day for new England BB, fans, and culture. they hit this 1 outa the park, and both got hundreds of new fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast