Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler's Q and A Seminar at the NPC Natural Ohio **** FULL SIX PART SERIES ****

Default Jay Cutler's Q and A Seminar at the NPC Natural Ohio **** FULL SIX PART SERIES ****

This week we are posting a six part series featuring the Q and A seminar with Jay Cutler at the NPC Natural Ohio last month.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 17th, 2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: link to parts added

great upload!

Never gets old listen to this guy , who is he ? i know he is good friend with Big Bourlet . )))

theres this really annoying interference throughout the video that makes it hard to listen

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerdisciple View Post
    theres this really annoying interference throughout the video that makes it hard to listen
    Yes there is. Please accept our apologies for the audio quality of these videos.

Nothing against Jay, but I've always wondered about the contradiction of a Pro
    who's NOT natural appearing at a natural show.

looking forward to the rest parts of the seminar!

Better late than never I guess.

part 2 is up! thank you!

One of the best seminars I have seen him give so far. Very honest as usual, telling things how they are, including how tough the sport is and the strains it put on family etc

good stuff from jay
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Now thats knowledge . Great seminar , great questions about contest diet and last week prep before a show , thats the part i like the most .

Great seminar Jay, your last year of prep you should have a camera on you 24/7. Training and home life etc. That DVD would be a sell out Jay. I hope you do the Arnold your last year you compete, and personnally I think your leaving the stage way to soon your still in your prime, but maybe you have promised your wife you will end this soon. Jay are you still married? you guys can't let your relationship go, you guys have been together since high school! I know you could get some mad ass if you wanted to but it is not worth it bro. Lots of temptation in your line of work.

A really great seminar and some interesting questions being asked. Thanks for filming and uploading it.

Real talk, Jay is great for the sport.

Pro-Primal

This is a very worthwhile listen!
    Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast