Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Thread: sust 300 / deca / dbol

Default sust 300 / deca / dbol

Need advice. Havent done a cycle in a while (16 years). My stats are 50 y/o. Starting weight 185. Bf about usually range about 10 - 8%. Been taking 300 mg test for 6 weeks. Been taking deca at 250 mg a. week for four weeks. I know that is a low dose on both. I have 25 m sust 450 and 25 ml of deca 250. I have a line on some dbol. Im thinking 450 of test and 350 of deca for 6 more weeks. Im gonna take 50 mgs of dbol the last 4party weeks. Thoughts

Seriously...tell me what you more seasoned guys think...please

BTW...I am now weigh 205...BF is still at 9%...this is week 6...gonna go 6 to 8 more weeks...a good question is when should I start the nolva...from what i read...should wait till aftwr 2 weeks of last seca stick

Sorry...Deca stick

GeorgeForemanRules

Pics???

Banned

^I thought you got banned, you are back?

Wait, so whats your question? Are you asking if you should higher your doseage? 250 for Deca is not that low of a dose, 200-400 is normal.

Man, if you don't grow on 300mg week of Test alone, you won't grow on anything... that's my 2 cents...

You could go higher on test and deca, but dbol is pure shit lol

Nobody

Here's what I can say, if you're running only 300mg of test per week, and 250mg of Deca (which is a lower dosage), you should definitely up your test. I always make sure my test is about double the amount of deca. Since deca in an androgenic, you will need that extra bit of test to keep you afloat. Also, if youre running SUS, you're gonna have some shorter estered compounds in there so make sure youre pinning it every 3-4 days. Overall, I would suggest 500 test per week - or in your case 450 SUS - and if you want to keep your deca at 250, that should be fine.

One last thing, I would not run dbol with deca either, i usually run dbol in the first 4 weeks to jump start my androgenic receptors before adding in deca, but never together IMO. IMO take dbol in the beginning....

Dbol at that age can be harder on your body, stick to test and deca

Nobody

its an old thred but

in germany nobody do a steroid cycle under 16 weeks. muscle can`t grow in 6 weeks! susta 250mg e3d (24 weeks), deca 400mg e7d (16 weeks), dbol 35mg (max. 8 weeks). PCT know everybody i think. its a typical mass cycle. this 6 week stuff is for nothing!!!
    sry my english is BAD i know!