Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEW LOW! JIM BAKKER ENEMA DILEMMA

Default NEW LOW! JIM BAKKER ENEMA DILEMMA

LOL.
    I know this is the National Enquirer, but if this has any fact to it then this is hilarious.
    Praise the lord and pass the enema kit.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-enema-dilemma

Disgraced televangelist JIM BAKKER hit shocking new low pitching apocalypse survival gear and “silver solution” enemas to worshipers in bizarre money making scheme.

Financially strapped Bakker, 72, who owes the IRS $6 million, is pitching those strange products and others along with his book “Prosperity and the Coming Apocalypse” on his website.
    “Jim Bakker has appeared to hit rock bottom!” declared a close source.

“He appears to have no shame. He’s milking his worshipers for ‘end of the world’ products and enemas too, which is bizarre!”

For $1,700, plus $100 shipping, the holy huckster is offering a folding generator that operates on a solar panel. You can also purchase an emergency food kit costing $2,000, plus $750 shipping.
    Bakker’s promotion makes it sound as if he is doing a public service, preparing his flock for the end times. But the religious relic is also sticking it to customers – by selling enemas as part of the $100 “Silver Solution Total Body Cleanse Kit.”

Sadly, his ex-wife Tammy Faye died in 2007 following an 11-year battle with colon cancer, but she’s not even mentioned on his website.
    The former host of the Christian TV show “The PTL Club,” Bakker made headlines when an investigation into fundraising activities led to criminal charges after he pocketed $3.4 million from the funds raised.
    In 1989, he was given 45 years behind bars, but his sentence was reduced and he was released in December 1994. He and his current wife Lori launched a new TV ministry in 2003. Called the “Jim Bakker Show,” it’s now seen on more than 50 affiliate stations in the U.S. and in more than 200 countries worldwide.

PrunaGrow.com
    The only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Never trust a pastor that accepts credit cards.

Guaruntee, they would accept drugs also.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post
    Never trust a pastor that accepts credit cards.
    Never trust a pastor period. Biggest scam. All pastors accept money one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Never trust a pastor period. Biggest scam. All pastors accept money one way or another.

I have no problem with pastors earning wages from a church, because they do work and provide a service. Especially in a church with lots of older people, the pastor usually works more than full time hours visiting people in hospital, helping old ladies to get their shopping, etc.

I also have no problem with churches taking offerings and using the money for building maintenance, sunday school supplies, missionary support, community outreach, etc. Legitimate spending.

I have a really big problem with for profit preachers and churches though. They are scamming degenerate scum IMO.

I have no problem with pastors earning wages from a church, because they do work and provide a service. Especially in a church with lots of older people, the pastor usually works more than full time hours visiting people in hospital, helping old ladies to get their shopping, etc.

I also have no problem with churches taking offerings and using the money for building maintenance, sunday school supplies, missionary support, community outreach, etc. Legitimate spending.

I have a really big problem with for profit preachers and churches though. They are scamming degenerate scum IMO.
    True. I just see a lot of "pastors" driving BMWs and living in really nice houses. If you really believe in "god" to the point you are a pastor I don't think this type of behavior is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    True. I just see a lot of "pastors" driving BMWs and living in really nice houses. If you really believe in "god" to the point you are a pastor I don't think this type of behavior is appropriate.
    I agree. If they have that much money they should have bought a Hyundai and used the excess for charity/sponsoring a poor kid/some other worthwhile cause. Set a good example for the congregation.

Pastor school is panhandling school. It's disgusting to me.

Give this man an enema and he could be buried in a matchbox