Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Toronto Pro Wrap Up with Shawn Ray & Co. Featuring Toronto Pro Winner Bill Wilmore

Default Toronto Pro Wrap Up with Shawn Ray & Co. Featuring Toronto Pro Winner Bill Wilmore

I was in the sixth row (center)... In the 212 division, Guy Cisternino should have been no less than third and as high as first. Cisternino was very impressive in person (very intense guy with a great build, especially from the rear). The winner, Lukas Osladil's amazing lower body sealed the deal (I believe). The second place guy, Muhammad Butt, was built like a granite looking Dave Henry in the upper body, but left the door open with his good lower body (it looked like two different bodies snapped together).

Bill Wilmore was very impressive and deserved the win. I think Jon Delarosa's physique was very pretty (in a perfect way). I would have not had a problem with Delarosa being in first place; it was that close between he and Wilmore. Seth Feroce, you got played out of a few spots. Greg Atoyan did not really beat you (in my eyes). When you finally look at the videos and pictures, you are going to be pist. I had Feroce in third, despite the prejudging mess up. Vaughn Ettienne could have won this show, too, had he showed up like he did last year. That smoother Ettienne look was not doing it for me. Ettienne is like Feroce, he set the bar really high in the conditioning department, and this new bulky semi-ripped look is not nearly as impressive. All in all, the Toronto Pro was run very well and the music guy did not mess up one time; that was refreshing.

Congrats to all of the guys.

The Lighting guy, well he needs some help!

Seth - "No fuckin' excuses!"

He'll be ok...
    Confirm what I already know

Regardless of the coloring issue, I still think Feroce looked great. Could have been just a bit crisper overall but should have at least placed in the top 3, I just know he will be back even better.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Chin up Seth! Get right back on the bike.

Great showing for Delarosa big fan of his, beautiful physique. Could have been a little sharper in the legs but overall just a awesome physique. Would like to see him in the top ten at the Olympia in the near future.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Was hoping the Guy would have taken the 212 and was clearly off. The second place finisher should have won, BDB was just sick great back lats go all the way down to his waist great physique should have won.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
    Regardless of the coloring issue, I still think Feroce looked great. Could have been just a bit crisper overall but should have at least placed in the top 3, I just know he will be back even better.
    Agreed,don't go down to 212 Seth you can be 212 and still compete in the open look at Hide from Gaspari, the guy is in the top ten in the Olympia and I am sure he is not much more than 212 your young its going to take some time, plus you were sick bro two weeks out, shit happens. Dust yourself off and keep going.

Wilmore won and rightfully so. He looked great. Powerful looking physique.