Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Mini Forklift Ⓥ

cancer cells also require oxygen to multiply
    would you recommend avoiding oxygen ?

can you explain your views vis a vis 'truism' vs. 'significant'?

for instance,
    growing older leads to death
    true?
    significant?

what is the statistical significance of casein as an accellerant of cancer relative to any other protein source?
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    cancer cells also require oxygen to multiply
    would you recommend avoiding oxygen ?
    I'd really like to keep this thread serious and informative, please respect that.

what is the statistical significance of casein as an accellerant of cancer relative to any other protein source?
    I don't have the data to put a number down, but I would bet that it is higher than many other protein sources.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

diabetes
    As we progress forward each year the numbers for diabetes keep increasing, and with the Western diet prevalent in a good proportion of the developed world this is unlikely to change. Currently there are over 200 million diabetics worldwide, and going by current data by the year 2030 this will be somewhere between 350-400 million. A considerable percentage of this can be attributed to poor dietary choices and a lack of vegetables, fruit, plants and wholefoods in our diets.

Diabetes is one of modern day diseases that is increasing the fastest with New Zealand having 20 diabetics being diagnosed each and every day. This is just the number of people that ARE being diagnosed, there will many more out there that don't have any idea that their body is trying to cope with it.

Another scrub, without a pot to piss in, attempting to bring down the knowledge and success of a superior being. Way to be, Kroh.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Thoughts on D-Asparic acid being used as a test booster for natties? Or any other alternatives for natties?

If your uncle jack was on a horse would you help your uncle jack off the horse?
    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

that was a truism which lacks significance

what about type 1 diabetes
    I have no interest in replying to you as I know where you are trying to take this, crypic or otherwise.

MF, did you get my pm?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by UsmcGreg View Post
    MF, did you get my pm?
    I did buddy, and I'm just in the process of working through answering some of them now. Managed to get through about half a dozen today, I'll probably get round to answering your one tomorrow if that's okay?

You want it posted up here or by PM?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by TGC View Post
    If your uncle jack was on a horse would you help your uncle jack off the horse?
    Haha, I'm not into any of that stuff. I have always preferred women to animals

Congrats on the thread Jim

What are your thoughts on carbs before bed?
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post

You will get fat,have nightmares, and possibly stay wake all night. My .2cts

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Haha, I'm not into any of that stuff. I have always preferred women to animals
    keeping the thread serious?
    or did you quote the wrong question and i've had my answer?
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    You will get fat,have nightmares, and possibly stay wake all night. My .2cts
    Its funny because whenever I eat yogurt at night I have dreams lol.

And I bumped up the cardio to 4x a week to get my body fat down but am still around 203-204. Leaning out a little so far. Nothin crazy but im mainly ddoing the cardio to keep my heart healthy.
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Thanks!

Personally, I'm not a fan of carbs before bed. Firstly, if you are justifying eating them before you go to bed because you train early in the morning that's slightly flawed; your average athlete with a reasonable level of conditioning has enough fuel and glycogen supplies for close to three hours of physical exercise in a fasted state. Secondly, your body isn't the most adept at burning calories while you are asleep so you're potentially setting yourself up to be increasing your own fat stores.

If you have to eat then I would be emphasising protein over carbs and foods that aren't overly high in calories. Protein tends to be on the acidic side (meat protein is more acidic and acid-forming than plant proteins) so knock down a glass or two of water with your late night 'snack'. I'd be thinking along the lines of things like eggs, raw nuts, fruit and/or vegetables etc etc, things that have a low Glycemic load.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Thanks!

Personally, I'm not a fan of carbs before bed. Firstly, if you are justifying eating them before you go to bed because you train early in the morning that's slightly flawed; your average athlete with a reasonable level of conditioning has enough fuel and glycogen supplies for close to three hours of physical exercise in a fasted state. Secondly, your body isn't the most adept at burning calories while you are asleep so you're potentially setting yourself up to be increasing your own fat stores.

If you have to eat then I would be emphasising protein over carbs and foods that aren't overly high in calories. I'd be thinking along the lines of things like eggs, raw nuts, fruit and/or vegetables etc etc, things that have a low Glycemic load.
    Ok cool. Thanks man.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Its funny because whenever I eat yogurt at night I have dreams lol.

And I bumped up the cardio to 4x a week to get my body fat down but am still around 203-204. Leaning out a little so far. Nothin crazy but im mainly ddoing the cardio to keep my heart healthy.
    Good stuff, you'll definately be doing some good to your heart and CV system.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast