Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Mini Forklift Ⓥ

So you would advise staying away from yogurt at night then, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    So you would advise staying away from yogurt at night then, correct?
    Just choose wisely and read the nutritional profile.

Greek yoghurt is probably one of the better options as it contains a good amount of protein, lower carbs than regular yoghurt (due to it usually having a lower sugar content) and still fairly low calorie. Throw in some grated nuts, seeds and fruit and you can get away with eating less of the tub than if you were to eat it just on its' own ~ think outside of the square.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post

Greek yoghurt is probably one of the better options as it contains a good amount of protein, lower carbs than regular yoghurt (due to it usually having a lower sugar content) and still fairly low calorie. Throw in some grated nuts, seeds and fruit and you can get away with eating less of the tub than if you were to eat it just on its' own ~ think outside of the square.
    I have 2 6oz. Chobanis before bed. It helps me fall asleep believe it or not lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

O usually drink a full sugar, caffiene free, soda before bed. Once the crash sts in, I'm in bed ready to pass out.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

do you consider the sublimation of sexual energy important for health and strength? most men ejaculate too much draining there bodys and minds of an important source of life and strength. Interested in hearing your thoughts as its never discussed on muscular development which supports the more sex the better attitude.

I'd really like to keep this thread serious and informative, please respect that.

I don't have the data to put a number down, but I would bet that it is higher than many other protein sources.
    Why would you bet that? How can a protein act so differently from a protein?
    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mc View Post
    isn't the China Study extremely flawed? here is a review: http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/08/06/fin...response-html/
    There's a number of groups that don't agree with the study, either the controls or results. I have read the study (I have the book and it's an extremely informative and well structured dietary and disease reference), and the counter arguments to it just aren't strong enough to discount Dr. Campbells' theories:

1. Nutrition represents the combined activities of countless food substances. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
    2. Vitamin supplements are not a panacea for good health.
    3. There are virtually no nutrients in animal-based foods that are not better provided by plants.
    4. Genes do not determine disease on their own. Genes function only by being activated, or expressed, and nutrition plays a critical role in determining which genes, good and bad, are expressed.
    5. Nutrition can substantially control the adverse effects of noxious chemicals.
    6. The same nutrition that prevents disease in its early stages can also halt or reverse it in its later stages.
    7. Nutrition that is truly beneficial for one chronic disease will support health across the board.
    8. Good nutrition creates health in all areas of our existence. All parts are interconnected

That all makes perfect sense to me, and there's a lot of data ou there to back it up.

It's hard to know for certain, but there are many people who believe a lot of the studies that have been funded to try and disprove The China Study have came from companies in a position to be put at risk from it. Meat companies would be one ~ easy to see how they would have the same agenda as Coca Cola had when they managed to get stevia off the shelves in Europe a few years back.

and 2+2=4 therefore, a round of drinks for the house
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by TGC View Post
    Why would you bet that? How can a protein act so differently from a protein?
    Because there are so many different kinds of proetin fractions within protein that all have different biochemical reactions in the body.

Plant proteins, animal proteins, egg protein, slow release, fast release protein etc etc. All trigger different reactions and different genes to be triggered. Basically yes, they all act slightly differently.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Can alcohol really screw up your singing voice?

But it's casein...... and tasty......

youngitalianstallion

what to you think of carb backloading diet?

Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    is contemplation time, yogi?
    I have no issue with you at all but what's your problem with Jim? He's not pushing his lifestyle or ways on anyone. He's simply answering questions from his view point. As Im sure you have opinions as to why you do what you do.
    He never stated his opinions were fact, I have a bit more of a formal education then him. I may not agree with a few of his posts but Im not going to challange his opinion.
    Last edited by Trey Dunbar; June 10th, 2012 at 05:34 AM.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    I have no issue with you at all but what's your problem with Jim? He's not pushing his lifestyle or ways on anyone. He's simply answering questions from his view point. As Im sure you have opinions as to why you do what you do.
    He never stated his opinions were fact, I have a bit more of a formal education then him. I may not agree with a few of his posts but Im not going to challange his opinion.
    Thanks Q. I don't have the desire, time or energy to respond to someone like Kroh. It's the same as my life away from the net (I try and have one), I have always limited the time I spend with negative people or ones that just seem happier when they can drag you down.

FWIW I have no agenda for anything, I do my own thing and ultimately people move through life by making their own informed choices from what they choose to take notice of. My opinion is no greater than someone elses, although I will say that a lot of my opinions have taken years to shape and mould into what they are today. It doesn't mean they are right, but there's always a logic and reason behind them.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post
    But it's casein...... and tasty......
    You are right, just looked into that now. I very seldom eat yoghurt although I know from a nutritional point many people regard Greek yoghurt to be a good choice; I wasn't aware that it was primarily casein protein.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    he posted once that doctors are killing diabetics with insulin and he could cure them with his exercise and herbal remedy plan

he didn't know there was more than one kind of diabetes

then he cited 7 people who responded on Yahoo answers as his source for type 2 diabetes morphing into type 1 diabetes because a certain small percentage of people have anamolous symptomologies

then he lost interest when he found out they were all Indians

he's unbalanced and he acts as a pharmacist via his health food store
    Lets just say he was wrong....does it bother you that he made a mistake? I don't think his mistake was an attempt to sell his business, or to promote his store.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Kroh, please leave this thread.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast