Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

You guys can all decide here, me or Kroh?

I don't have to spend a couple of hours a day replying to threads and answering PM's, honestly trying to help people out and share some of what I've learned over the years. But seeing as this thread has been hijacked in exactly the manner I was hoping that it wouldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    he also has posted several times that casein causes cancer
    while casein is a product this site sells, and most of the supp companies who sponsor competitors have a casein product,
    but he recommends yogurt
    greek yogurt particularly
    which has the highest percentage of casein

and he never apologises or retracts any of his ignorant remarks
    goes into hiding for a couple days and then comes back and posts pics of a stack of money or a TV he bought or something equally wacked
    So why not ask him why he's promoting the greek yogurt? Im reading the same advice you are. If I really didnt agree enough to make a comment Id ask for his logic on said topic. An I remember the t.v, money posts.....lol I dont think that applies to the casein tho. If you disagree perhaps you should post with a bit less of an attacking/ aggressive style. Im not even saying I disagree with your arguement but your going about it the wrong way. Im sure Jim would respond to your rebuttle if it was a bit more subtle.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    Lets just say he was wrong....does it bother you that he made a mistake? I don't think his mistake was an attempt to sell his business, or to promote his store.
    I was wrong and I have admitted that on more than one occasion.

For those of you that don't know, I assumed that a morbidly obese clients' Type I diabetes was directly attributable to his lifestyle and diet, a mistake that I'm sure a good few Trainer's in that same situation could have made. Regardless of that, I managed to completely rewrite his diet and he now weighs half of what he originally weighed whilst gradually getting off all of his medications. In light of it though, my error made me want to look into diabetes and the causative factors of it and it's something I've spent a good amount of time researching this year.

I'm with Young Blood, I see no reason for you to be in this thread as we all know what your intentions are towards me.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

he was using this site to solicit clients as a trainer
    holding out the promise to get them off diabetes meds
    doesn't understand diabetes
    Are you for real? Your comments are way out of line ~ I have never accrued ONE client from this site. EVER. I do not need clients, I do not want any more clients (as I only work one-on-one with people) and that's the way it has always been.

Personal Trainers here in NZ do not need to know the cause of a clients disease, as long as they are aware of it in the health screening that's done at the initial consult. Medications are noted and if it's serious I always take it upon myself to work alongside the clients GP.

I am on here giving my time for free and from the comments, emails and PM's I know that a good number of people appreciate it.
    Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ; June 10th, 2012 at 06:27 AM.

mods can you clean this thread of all that schizophrenic cockroach blabbering
    Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I was wrong and I have admitted that on more than one occasion.

For those of you that don't know, I assumed that a morbidly obese clients' Type I diabetes was directly attributable to his lifestyle and diet, a mistake that I'm sure a good few Trainer's in that same situation could have made. Regardless of that, I managed to completely rewrite his diet and he now weighs half of what he originally weighed whilst gradually getting off all of his medications. In light of it though, my error made me want to look into diabetes and the causative factors of it and it's something I've spent a good amount of time researching this year.

I'm with Young Blood, I see no reason for you to be in this thread as we all know what your intentions are towards me.
    WE'VE ALL MADE MISTAKES. It happens buddy, I once got into an arguement with my own primary care doctor because he was flat out wrong. One thing I know for sure, information is always changing. Every year studies say this and that so it's hard to be right on any topic.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

How about we all ignore Kroh until the mods clear it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Blood View Post
    How about we all ignore Kroh until the mods clear it out.

^^wise beyond his years
    Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

KrohDaddi is right, majority of MF's posts are straight up nonsense, typical vegan propaganda.

what he has written here is obviously not true
    he still maintains that his diet and exercise plan cured type 1 diabetes
    which would make the newspapers

he didn't know about the different types
    this was obvious from his comments in a couple of threads
    he was scrambling to google faulty sources to cover his tracks

if he had spent the time in between researching causative factors for diabetes, he could only have re-affirmed his supposition that Type 2 is largely tied to obesity
    but would have discovered that dairy peptides are implicated as one suspected cause of juvenile-onset Type 1 diabetes
    which he surely would have mentioned since he has an agenda against dairy-based foods (as does his beloved Dr. Campbell)

so frankly,
    his representations are fraudulent and misleading
    he is completely untrustworthy
    I think you're exaggerating a bit, he didnt say he cured type1 diabetes. You're pretty accurate in your knowledge of diabetes, I'll give you that much. So why not PM him rather then coming to his Q&A THREAD to attack him?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    KrohDaddi is right, majority of MF's posts are straight up nonsense, typical vegan propaganda.
    95% of the books I own are just to do with nutrition/clinical nutrition and natural approaches to medicine and disease prevention. The case studies and literature that I review tends to be science backed and encompassing both meat and vegetarian diets (I'm still really just in the learning phase with regards to veganism). I'm not even laying claim to being a vegan myself.

Feel free to share your opinons if think my posts are straight up nonsense; as I've said before I have nothing to push or promote ~ my writing simply comes from a decade of working in the health industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    95% of the books I own are just to do with nutrition/clinical nutrition and natural approaches to medicine and disease prevention. The case studies and literature that I review tends to be science backed and encompassing both meat and vegetarian diets (I'm still really just in the learning phase with regards to veganism). I'm not even laying claim to being a vegan myself.

Feel free to share your opinons if think my posts are straight up nonsense; as I've said before I have nothing to push or promote ~ my writing simply comes from a decade of working in the health industry.
    I never said you were here to promote or push anything and it's not about hate, envy or anything similar, I just think your opinions and premises about genetics, cancer, nutrition, human metabolism are wrong.
    Last edited by Anubis; June 10th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I never said you are here to promote or push anything and it's not about hate, envy or anything similar, I just think your opinions and premises about genetics, cancer, nutrition, human metabolism are wrong.
    I have no issues with that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. To me, your post suggested I was trying to push a certain lifestyle or diet ~ 'typical vegan propaganda'. I am the only non-meat in my whole family and it doesn't bother me one bit, it's a decision that we all reach on our own grounds at least once in our lifetime.

Nothing wrong with being vegan, it's a matter of personal preference and personal morality. I said "typical vegan propaganda" in consequence of your attempt to promote casein [milk] as a cancer-causing substance.