Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q&A with Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Hey Jim-

Do you have any feelings/opinions on the use of systemic enzymes like Wobenzym? I used it years ago and felt great...all my aches and pains went away and I slept like the dead. The only thing I noticed at the time was that I felt really flat. Granted, I was following a keto diet at the time and flat wasn't too uncommon, but I felt even flatter than usual!

I take 5 per day, Too much? Too little? Just right? thoughts?

http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#...260370&veh=cse
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Good thread, subb'd
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I personally think that on a spiritual level your statement holds true.

From a scientific perspective it's my understanding that frequent, regular ejaculations are beneficial for testosterone production. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, I don't think there are that many studies that have been done on what happens to testosterone levels after sexual activity? However it is widely accepted that sexual stimulus triggers a rise in serum testosterone in both men and women. Abstaining from sexual activity apparently has little effect on testosterone levels, although I would take a guess that long term abstinence would cause a decrease in total testosterone.
    I've heard there is a rise of E.D among much younger men these days.

it has been my experience since a young man that the energy gives a profound boost to athletic/ muscular performance and its depletion a strong cause for its opposite. So whether or not releasing creates a spike or decrease in test levels seems irrelevant to me when on an experiential level I have far more grit when saving it in. Like a battery that is fully charged, its got the power, not the one thats depleted.

And then on a spiritual level that same energy when transmuted flows in the spine and brain and creates a needed basis for soaring the heights of consciousness in meditation and attaining enlightenment.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Jim, we've talked before about juicing veges and fruits. What are your favorite recipes, and do you have any for energy, better sleep, endurance, post workout, etc.?
    Post exercise (recovery)

Protein powder, milk (or liquid of choice), small palmful of grated raw nuts, 1 x tbsp powdered greens, 5g creatine and 5g Glutamine.

** Most people seem to know about the benefits of creatine - strength, recovery, brain health etc. The grated nuts add a little extra protein as well as providing some Omega 3 and antioxidants. Glutamine is often not given the credit it probably deserves, I feel that as a supplement it's fairly useful and has a number of benefits that aren't just exclusive to building muscle. Obviously there's the potential to improve lean muscle mass as it's mainly made and stored in the muscles (released from the muscles and transported to tissues that need it in times of stress), but it's also great for people with Crohns, Diverticulitis, IBS etc. It has the ability to protect the gut from breakdown, decreasing the permeability of the intestinal wall. It's also a fuel source for liver cells and rapidly dividing cells, such as gut and immune cells.

I'll post up some fruit based ones later today when I have a little more time to type them up, cheers MF.

MF, how often do u cheat, or just pour in some sugary cereal and crush it. i can go all day clean, then i need to eat a box of granola or somethin to keep me sane
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by UsmcGreg View Post
    I've heard there is a rise of E.D among much younger men these days.
    yep, from all the disgusting pollutants that inhabit our bodies from modern day industry. girls becoming girls faster, and men becoming men slower, or not at all...estrogen mimicking hormones are really fucking us up
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    MF, how often do u cheat, or just pour in some sugary cereal and crush it. i can go all day clean, then i need to eat a box of granola or somethin to keep me sane
    On average, probably about once a week. Nothing major, just maybe a bit of chocolate or a pizza or something.

^ You're going to die.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    yep, from all the disgusting pollutants that inhabit our bodies from modern day industry. girls becoming girls faster, and men becoming men slower, or not at all...estrogen mimicking hormones are really fucking us up
    Exactly. The hormones that are present in meat from what the animals are fed play a considerable role in the development of todays children for example, it is no longer uncommon for girls to get their first period at 7, 8 or or 9 years old.

The average age for menstruation right now, in the Western world is 12.
    The average age for menstruation in rural China is 17.

The main difference between those two examples is diet.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    ^ You're going to die.
    Yup, it's looking likely!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    I take 5 per day, Too much? Too little? Just right? thoughts?

http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#...260370&veh=cse
    Not too much at all IMO, 5,000mg.

What is the EPA/DHA content, I'm assuming it's 180/120?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Exactly. The hormones that are present in meat from what the animals are fed play a considerable role in the development of todays children for example, it is no longer uncommon for girls to get their first period at 7, 8 or or 9 years old.

The average age for menstruation right now, in the Western world is 12.
    The average age for menstruation in rural China is 17.

The main difference between those two examples is diet.
    Bears will be coming for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    Bears will be coming for them.
    Or sharks if they like swimming.

Jim, what would be an ideal meal macro-wise before a workout?
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Jim, kinda random but Ive always wanted to ask....

How tall are you?
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast