April 5th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Online registration is now available on the CBBF site for the 2014 Bikini, Fitness, Figure and Physique Championships!http://cbbf.ca/Events/2014BikiniFigu...sPhysique.aspx
Athletes please note that here in BC we pay all entry fees plus the CBBF booklet (passport)! In addition, all BC athletes are supplied with a Team BC track suit and Tamara Knight will contact you regards to this in the very near future.
2014 BIKINI, FIGURE, FITNESS AND PHYSIQUE
CBBF Canadian National CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, July 5th, 2014
Promoter: John Dirks
Venue: Shaw Conference Centre, 9797 Jasper Ave Edmonton, AB.
Show Times: 9:00am Prejudging, 5:00pm Finals.
Tickets: Ticketmaster.ca / 1-855-985-5000
Host Hotel: Westin Edmonton, 1-780-426-3636 / 1-800-937-8461
Athlete Registration Friday July 4th at Host Hotel from Noon-5pm.
Athlete Meeting Friday July 4th at Host Hotel 6:00pm.
Official CBBF Photographer: Stone Photography Studio
Spray Tanning: Liquid Sun Rayz: www.canada.liquidsunrayz.com
Hair/Makeup: Cherry Bomb Hair Lounge. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tracy Catt: 1-403-986-3147,www.facebook.com/cherrybomblounge
April 23rd, 2014, 07:46 PM
looking for a great photographer?
check out Vicky Lee
based out of Vancouver Lower mainland
but she will be going to the Fort St John show and doing shoots up there this year
The BCABBA is now accepting bids for promoting the 2015 BCABBA Spring event!
To submit your bid for the 2015 Spring BCABBA event, please provide the following information:
* Your name or the company name associated with the promotion of the event.
* Where will your event be held? Please provide possible dates the theatre is available.
* Which hotel will be your host? Where will your athlete meeting be held?
* What trophies do you intend to hand out? Please provide company name or link of trophy provider.
* What prizes do you intend to give to the top three and overall athletes?
* What do you intend to charge for tickets (morning and night)?
* Do you have sponsors ready to be involved with your show? Please provide company names and sponsorship information package you will be sending out to potential sponsors.
* How many volunteers do you plan on having on the day of the event? Please provide a list of names of your core volunteers and what their responsibilities will be.
* Do you have an official spray tan provider? How much will they be charging and where will they be located?
* Do you have an official hair and make up team? How much will they be charging and where will they be located?
Please provide your estimated cost for the following (to demonstrate your awareness of financial costs involved in promoting an event)
BCABBA Sanction Fee: $2500 (or more if bidding occurs)
Theatre rental cost:
Theatre Insurance and SoCan Fee:
Guest performer and or Master of Ceremonies:
Athlete meeting room:
Backstage set up materials:
In addition to supplying the requested information, applicants must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work with and take direction from the current BCABBA Directors to ensure both a successful event while at the same time furthering the interests of the BCABBA.
Applicants must agree to sign a standard BCABBA event contract and to carry out all responsibilities contained within.
Applicants will receive a Draft Copy of the agreement after submitting a proposal.
We will be accepting submissions until May 23rd, 2014.
FULLY completed applications received before the deadline will be reviewed by the BCABBA Selection Committee. An announcement will be made on the BCABBA site when a decision has been reached.