April 1st, 2015, 11:07 AM
January 6th, 2016, 10:47 PM
ATTENTION BCABBA COMPETITORS: (this was amended from original post on bcabba as i caught error on national qualifications)
ritish Columbia Amateur Bodybuilding Association
3 hrs ·
** Please note that I made some errors in the original post that have now been corrected. My sincerest apologies to everyone.
There are still some questions arising as to qualifications and the introduction of 2 separate streams (tested and non tested)
Let's discuss non tested first:
* If you placed 4th or 5th at BC Provincials in 2015 ONLY you MAY do the CBBF Nationals in 2016 ONLY ** please note there was a previous error stating 2014 as well.
* If you placed top 3 in the 2015 BC Provincials you are qualified to compete at the 2016 CBBF Nationals if you did not use your 2015 qualification.
* For Figure, Fitness and Women's/Men's Physique anyone that places top 5 at the 2016 BC Provincials may compete at the 2016 CBBF Nationals as they are in our home province
* For Bodybuilding, Classic Physique and Bikini ONLY top 3 advance to CBBF Nationals and you may choose either 2016 or 2017
Now the tested stream:
* All top 5 from Kelowna from 2014 and 2015 are qualified for the BC Cup in 2016 only.
* for 2016 ONLY the top 5 from the Kelowna show will qualify for the tested BC Cup Provincials
* ONLY top 3 from BC Cup Provincials advance to the IFBB International Events Qualifier
* PREVIOUS to 2016 Overall Winners from Kelowna are Grandfathered for life and do not need to do the BC Cup.
They may go straight to the IFBB Event Qualifier. Overall winners in 2016 must do the BC Cup first
Please note: there are no crossovers between the 2 streams. If you placed in Kelowna in 2015 you MAY NOT do the BC Provincials
If anyone has any questions please contact me via email email@example.com
Thank you. Tamara