Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Before Gear.......After Gear

Quote Originally Posted by juxtaposedhearts0 View Post
    Someone knows him self... That's deep bro.
    Lmao.....nah we had a falling out over his drug usage. He was one of those"im natural" types so I got sick of him posting his natty status on here.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Being 250 and lean, meaning with good ab and leg separation is more than possible. You can do it with a minimal amount of gear. It all depends on your height. I'm 6'2 260 right now, in that kind of condition. I don't have amazing genetics, but my diet and sleep is all on point. It's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    Being 250 and lean, meaning with good ab and leg separation is more than possible. You can do it with a minimal amount of gear. It all depends on your height. I'm 6'2 260 right now, in that kind of condition. I don't have amazing genetics, but my diet and sleep is all on point. It's possible.
    Even at 6'2 if you were shredded, you'd be 230-240 at best.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

A lot of crazy statements being made on this thread.

-Most bodybuilders won't get to a ripped 250 without using 2-3 grams of aas, 5-10 ius of legit gh daily, and slin

-It would probably take a 140 pound natty a decade to gain 110 pounds of lean mass

-Synthol doesn't add pounds

-Being big, ripped, and strong doesn't automatically make a good bodybuilder. Many of these types would be much better suited for strongman type due to genetic shape/structure

-The pic of Flex in Uriah avatar is badass. In my opinion Flex is the standard by which bodybuilders should be judged
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

juxtaposedhearts0

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    Lmao.....nah we had a falling out over his drug usage. He was one of those"im natural" types so I got sick of him posting his natty status on here.
    You're not the brightest crayon in the box are you quat quat?

juxtaposedhearts0

Even at 6'2 if you were shredded, you'd be 230-240 at best.
    Have you been tiny all your life? 260 at 6'2 with gear is easily attainable.

You're not the brightest crayon in the box are you quat quat?
    Maybe not the brightest, but he deffinitely is one of the brighter ones...

260 at 6'2 with gear is easily attainable.
    I completely agree.... That being said, him saying 250 is easy to get to cause HE is 260 is stupid. How many people on here are 6'2 or taller? I personally am but I wouldn't compare myself to the average guy on here. He had no pics saying "Im a lean 260" lol ok......what's lean? I've posted plenty of pics at 225-230 with defined abs. So I was letting him know his lean at best was more like a ripped 230-240.

Bro Scientist

There are a lot of different drugs that help build and keep muscle. If someone was healthy enough to somehow be able to take a lot of drugs, more than just test/gh/slin, for a long period of time (5-10 years) then they could get really, really fucking huge. Putting a specific number on it doesn't make sense though, that depends on the body type and what not. A 140 pounder is not going to be 250 pounds and ripped unless they have a Levrone-like response and abuse for a decade or that 140 pounder has never lifted and gains 60 pounds naturally first.
    @Quattro-you could easily be at 300 pounds with abs if you ran high doses of Test/Gh/Slin/Orals galore for 3-4 years and ate a shit load of food. You might end up looking like shit though and be really unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    There are a lot of different drugs that help build and keep muscle. If someone was healthy enough to somehow be able to take a lot of drugs, more than just test/gh/slin, for a long period of time (5-10 years) then they could get really, really fucking huge. Putting a specific number on it doesn't make sense though, that depends on the body type and what not. A 140 pounder is not going to be 250 pounds and ripped unless they have a Levrone-like response and abuse for a decade or that 140 pounder has never lifted and gains 60 pounds naturally first.
    @Quattro-you could easily be at 300 pounds with abs if you ran high doses of Test/Gh/Slin/Orals galore for 3-4 years and ate a shit load of food. You might end up looking like shit though and be really unhealthy.
    Lol thanks, Im sure 300 for me is possible but Ill keep my health. Im also not the norm Ive walked around at 240 with a 30 inch waist. Genetics come into play as well as height. Nothing against Jim but he's an experienced lifter so a ripped 250 isnt looking likely.

Jux is trolling the shit out of you. haha.

I completely agree.... That being said, him saying 250 is easy to get to cause HE is 260 is stupid. How many people on here are 6'2 or taller? I personally am but I wouldn't compare myself to the average guy on here. He had no pics saying "Im a lean 260" lol ok......what's lean? I've posted plenty of pics at 225-230 with defined abs. So I was letting him know his lean at best was more like a ripped 230-240.
    Average ht for an American male is 5-9. Being that a lot of bb's tend to get into this to 'get big' because they aren't as tall as most other guys, I would bet the average bb is 5-6 - 5-9. Anyone 6 foot or better is a freaking giant in bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Average ht for an American male is 5-9. Being that a lot of bb's tend to get into this to 'get big' because they aren't as tall as most other guys, I would bet the average bb is 5-6 - 5-9. Anyone 6 foot or better is a freaking giant in bb.
    Haha! true
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

I decided to become a bodybuilder at a very early age, and I didn't know how tall I was going to be
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

EXACTLY....
    When I met you I think I was a week or two out from a show( a shredded 200lbs) NOT impressive at 6'2. Jose also had a show coming up and he said he was shooting for 198-199. Cleary we look completely different at the same weight. Lol

^Exactly, he would look huge compared too you, even though you are heavier
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

You were letting me know that ripped would be 230-240? You should see someone before you hand out advice.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast