Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Before Gear.......After Gear

Quote Originally Posted by yazid View Post
    you actually believe that in the 1st photo ronnie was natural?!
    In this interview he said he was doing all natural until Flex told him what to do. Fast forward to 10:50.

Flex the corrupter.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

The after after pics for the thread police:

get some more up!
    T-Muscle.co.uk

T-Muscle.co.uk

^he looks WAY better at 20
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

I love these bullshit pics I've seen (not necessarily in this thread) of pros like Zack Khan when he was supposedly 15 in a posing suit flexing yet the pic says he had never lifted weights before. Odd that he knows poses and has a posing suit on then hahah I've seen ones of Jay like that too.
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

khan is so ugly.

Do you think if Heath was natural he would be the number 1 natty bodybuilder? Same for the top (truley nattys) do you think they would be top IFBB pros if they hoped on gear or does it all depend on response to gear

Quote Originally Posted by °º©SIL©º° View Post
    This is actually an interesting post because if I saw Rocky on the street or in the gym I would never in a million years think he was taking steroids or peptides etc to look like THAT. I'm not saying he looks bad, not at all, just that the way he looks is VERY attainable with 4 days a week in the gym and OTC supps like protein, creatine etc. I just don't understand why someone would do drugs to just look normal, like an average gym rat? Sure....try a cycle or even two....but if you see you're getting no where speacial then save your health and cash and do it naturally!!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    This is actually an interesting post because if I saw Rocky on the street or in the gym I would never in a million years think he was taking steroids or peptides etc to look like THAT. I'm not saying he looks bad, not at all, just that the way he looks is VERY attainable with 4 days a week in the gym and OTC supps like protein, creatine etc. I just don't understand why someone would do drugs to just look normal, like an average gym rat? Sure....try a cycle or even two....but if you see you're getting no where speacial then save your health and cash and do it naturally!!!!
    I agree, i knew someone who took BOATLOADS of juice and barely looked like he lifted. Its def not worth it.

juxtaposedhearts0

Quote Originally Posted by guyhard View Post
    hahahahahaahahahahahahaha, Kevin is the guy who have the best genetic in all the story, born 1 Kevin between 100.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.00 0.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000. 000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 ... babies
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    I love these bullshit pics I've seen (not necessarily in this thread) of pros like Zack Khan when he was supposedly 15 in a posing suit flexing yet the pic says he had never lifted weights before. Odd that he knows poses and has a posing suit on then hahah I've seen ones of Jay like that too.
    Posing suit? Its a pair of boxers? and as for being shredded he fought semi-pro (boxing), the pic of him when he's 20 he was training with weights 2 years!
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Yes but Rocky is on more gear than anyone else on this thread or possibly even mentioned on this thread!
    T-Muscle.co.uk

not everyone who takes gear can look like a IFBB contender. he looks great
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInvasion View Post
    In this interview he said he was doing all natural until Flex told him what to do. Fast forward to 10:50.
    so you believe this?

ur a joke

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoser View Post

That yates, perfection in this pic.

This thread is gold, and to think that I never needed steroids. I'm lucky
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast