Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Before Gear.......After Gear

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural42 View Post
    All fucking drugs. Whatever they say, multiple by 20. It's not training, it's not that the same guys would still be their if they didn't use because looking at these pics, they are not genetic freaks. It's all an insane amount of drugs. Cocktails galore. I'm sick of hearing otherwise. Be real and just tell us. Cmon, give us the truth.
    Real question - do you believe YOU would be top 5 in the Mr. Olympia if you took enough shit? Large amounts of gear are needed for that look, I am not arguing that for a minute. But tons and TONS of guys take the same amount of shit that top pros do yet look nothing like they do. You still need those rare genetics to have that look with the round muscles.

Here ya go Young man...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Real question - do you believe YOU would be top 5 in the Mr. Olympia if you took enough shit? Large amounts of gear are needed for that look, I am not arguing that for a minute. But tons and TONS of guys take the same amount of shit that top pros do yet look nothing like they do. You still need those rare genetics to have that look with the round muscles.
    QFT!

Real question - do you believe YOU would be top 5 in the Mr. Olympia if you took enough shit? Large amounts of gear are needed for that look, I am not arguing that for a minute. But tons and TONS of guys take the same amount of shit that top pros do yet look nothing like they do. You still need the rare genetic response to drugs to have that look with the round muscles.
    Had to fix that. People who look normal or just "good" without drugs who later blow up after using them are not genetic freaks. They are scientific experiment freaks. People like Layne, BBW (if they are telling the truth), and other natural guys who look like they do are the real genetic freaks. I would have to agree with allnatural and Kontour on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidR1 View Post

Here ya go Young man...
    Lol you really believe that Serge looking like that at 65 is him after gear? He's still obviously on gear. He looks great too. Pretty amazing that a man that age still has great aesthetics and that much muscle mass.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Boomer, you are correct. It's still not widely accepted that not everyone responds the same to gear, but anyone who has been around bb's for many years knows that it's absolutely true. The myth that everyone will have a phenomenal response to gear is one that would be nice if it were true, and drug dealers would love for everyone to believe as well.

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

This is on Gear and then 3 yrs later off? No fucking way!
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

I agree Ron.. I get so fucking sick of reading people's bullshit on here: "if I took that much shit I could look like Jay Cutler"....

Really? Most of the top pros over the last however long BBing has been around looked better, were already BIGGER when they were drug free early teenage kids than a good deal of us are after reaching our so called "peaks" ON DRUGS! So genitics play a monstrous role in bbing.

Things like gene therapy and the amounts of drugs these guys take...not to even touch on the food they eat and the quality of it puts them in a world only few will ever enter.

But for any random troll to think he or she could get anywhere near a Mr. O title without already being better than most of us as a youngster is foolish.

That's like me saying if I had wings I would be angel!! No I'd just have wings
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

I think all of us if we took enough shit can be between 250-270 shredded but we all sure as hell dont have the structure shape and aesthetics to be a pro let alone a Top pro!!i agreee with ron 100%

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    I think all of us if we took enough shit can be between 250-270 shredded but we all sure as hell dont have the structure shape and aesthetics to be a pro let alone a Top pro!!i agreee with ron 100%
    This is def true.

Boomer, you are correct. It's still not widely accepted that not everyone responds the same to gear, but anyone who has been around bb's for many years knows that it's absolutely true. The myth that everyone will have a phenomenal response to gear is one that would be nice if it were true, and drug dealers would love for everyone to believe as well.
    Especially the ones who do roids and go and do barbell curls all day long.

most of us would probably end up with huge health problem and would look like the michelin man...fairly doubt you would get to the shredded 250-270, you would die before you do that...

Nope. There are plenty of ectomorphs out there who absolutely would NEVER carry that much mass no matter how much gear and GH they took. Why do you have this idea that ANYONE can be 250 pounds or more shredded?

Quote Originally Posted by H4TW View Post

This is on Gear and then 3 yrs later off? No fucking way!
    Are you sure the '2009' pic isn't actually a 'before?' He looks way younger - I suspect that pic if more like 1999, not 2009.

Nope. There are plenty of ectomorphs out there who absolutely would NEVER carry that much mass no matter how much gear and GH they took. Why do you have this idea that ANYONE can be 250 pounds or more shredded?
    Ron, I'm getting fucking sick of the biology experts in this world, I don't know much about all this so I don't talk about it either, but oh boy there tons of people that don't probably even know that Slin is a hormone and yet they walk around saying all the idiotic stuff about it...the lower the education and the experience there is in a person, the more shit talking you hear and see...no, I can't shut up anymore and you guys can say all you want about me, but I just had to get it out there...and I'm not talking only about the forum members, I'm talking about people around us that don't even know the difference between steroids and protein lol...it would be like me going on an American football board and start saying all kinds of shit...
    oh and one more thing, I fucking love when peeps around here say that they don't follow oiled up men in thungs on a stage posing in front of a group of shmoes, yet they are still here and posting...only in bb'ing..

getting to that size in offseason isn't easy...let alone being that size shredded

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Ron, I'm getting fucking sick of the biology experts in this world, I don't know much about all this so I don't talk about it either, but oh boy there tons of people that don't probably even know that Slin is a hormone and yet they walk around saying all the idiotic stuff about it...the lower the education and the experience there is in a person, the more shit talking you hear and see...no, I can't shut up anymore and you guys can say all you want about me, but I just had to get it out there...and I'm not talking only about the forum members, I'm talking about people around us that don't even know the difference between steroids and protein lol...it would be like me going on an American football board and start saying all kinds of shit...
    oh and one more thing, I fucking love when peeps around here say that they don't follow oiled up men in thungs on a stage posing in front of a group of shmoes, yet they are still here and posting...only in bb'ing..
    nice rant..

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    getting to that size in offseason isn't easy...let alone being that size shredded
    Don't you see how many super heavy's we have walking around? And did you see the conditioning on those guys??? and did you see how many bodybuilders in the last 30 years broke the 250 on stage?

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast