Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Before Gear.......After Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Are you sure the '2009' pic isn't actually a 'before?' He looks way younger - I suspect that pic if more like 1999, not 2009.
    No way Jose that means he went from little guy to competitively huge in 2 years. I say 2 years because he started heavily competing on 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    most of us would probably end up with huge health problem and would look like the michelin man...fairly doubt you would get to the shredded 250-270, you would die before you do that...
    Probably so. But like i said before most of us could get to 250-270 shredded thats my opinion...and you say you highly doubt i can be 250 shredded? i weigh 216 and never touched nething more than basic supplements. i think i would have a good chance of being 250 if i took massive shit for years but like you said i would pmost likely have massive health issues!

Nope. There are plenty of ectomorphs out there who absolutely would NEVER carry that much mass no matter how much gear and GH they took. Why do you have this idea that ANYONE can be 250 pounds or more shredded?
    I dont think Everyone can be 250 shredded but i do think the majority of us can. lets say the people who are over 200 pounds natural most likely could...now the 170 pound natural most likely will not..

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    Probably so. But like i said before most of us could get to 250-270 shredded thats my opinion...and you say you highly doubt i can be 250 shredded? i weigh 216 and never touched nething more than basic supplements. i think i would have a good chance of being 250 if i took massive shit for years but like you said i would pmost likely have massive health issues!
    not you as in you, in general...
    EDIT: when I say shredded, I ussually think about the top contest shape...

250-270 shredded??? Lol so we talking 300-300plus in the off season. Come on???? Im thinking people have some HIGH hopes here. I have a solid build and im sitting at 210lbs sub 10% at 6'2 and Id be lucky to be 250plus on gear shredded. Btw shredded is 4% or less in my book.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

ok understood. and im with you on your definition of shredded as well Striated Glutes4life FTW!!!

ok understood. and im with you on your definition of shredded as well Striated Glutes4life FTW!!!
    Anything less than that is not 'shredded' - I get tired of hearing people who can see their abs telling everyone they are 'shredded' at 250 - seeing abs at 250 means you won't see striated glutes til around 225!

I agree with Ron, shredded mean 3% bf, abs shwoing would be lean...

i agree with both of you on the shredded part!!

And getting to that point SUCKS - you have to feel like walking death to get that lean.

And getting to that point SUCKS - you have to feel like walking death to get that lean.
    gawd, I have to have that experience, maybe one day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    gawd, I have to have that experience, maybe one day!!!
    LOL NO YOU DON'T. Im pretty sure I told you my last two weeks story. Walking death is a literal term....
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    LOL NO YOU DON'T. Im pretty sure I told you my last two weeks story. Walking death is a literal term....
    still have to do it, ya know, for da lolz and shit...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Nope. There are plenty of ectomorphs out there who absolutely would NEVER carry that much mass no matter how much gear and GH they took. Why do you have this idea that ANYONE can be 250 pounds or more shredded?
    I do think I could get to 200, but I don't think I'd be able to hit 250 no matter how much I took !!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Probably so. But like i said before most of us could get to 250-270 shredded thats my opinion...and you say you highly doubt i can be 250 shredded? i weigh 216 and never touched nething more than basic supplements.
    Apart from recreational drugs.

Bro Scientist

I wouldn't say "shredded" is striated glutes. There are plenty of great pros and ams who have won shows without striated asses. Asshole striations have become WAY to important in bodybuilding. I seriously don't want to see posing trunks wedged in a oily mans butthole just so he can show he has some lines on his ass.
    How about striations in triceps, chest, and hamstrings...that's plenty for me.

Amateur Threat

Real question - do you believe YOU would be top 5 in the Mr. Olympia if you took enough shit? Large amounts of gear are needed for that look, I am not arguing that for a minute. But tons and TONS of guys take the same amount of shit that top pros do yet look nothing like they do. You still need those rare genetics to have that look with the round muscles.
    I'm a top of the weight class for an all natural middleweight natural pro. If I can build it naturally and look damn good then pumping myself with the amount some of these guys take and yes, I do believe I would be a pro. Maybe a 202 pro. :-) Would I do any damage, who knows? Lmao.
    I totally agree. Being in this field for 24+ years, I know genetics plays a huge role, but I also know smart, intense training does too and I feel that most guys nowadays are lazy and don't work themselves with intensity like the old days when I first got into this hobby.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast