Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 76

Thread: How much could a gorilla deadlift, squat, bench press?

  1. #1
    Amateur Threat Portillo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,413
    Gender
    Male

    Default How much could a gorilla deadlift, squat, bench press?

    Do you think a gorilla would absolutely destroy human powerlifting records if they could?

  2. #2
    Beach Body
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Just got off the phone with kai. He said he'll have a try later.

  3. #3
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInvasion View Post
    Do you think a gorilla would absolutely destroy human powerlifting records if they could?
    Of course.

  4. #4
    Amateur Threat bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,381
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i know for a FACT that a gorilla can lift a banana

  5. #5
    Amateur Threat Portillo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,413
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Gorillas have an unbelievable amount of natural muscle and strength in their bodies. Alot more than humans. Even a pet monkey can knockout a human with a slap.

  6. #6
    Amateur Threat Portillo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,413
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    Just got off the phone with kai. He said he'll have a try later.
    Future Mr. Olympia.

  7. #7
    Beach Body Knucklehead95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    581
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInvasion View Post
    Gorillas have an unbelievable amount of natural muscle and strength in their bodies. Alot more than humans. Even a pet monkey can knockout a human with a slap.
    proof?

  8. #8
    Bro Scientist HangingLegRaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MD ZUPPLAMEN' ZUPA ZTORE!
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    Just got off the phone with kai. He said he'll have a try later.
    ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

    This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

  9. #9
    Beast D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    10,008
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    About three fiddy

  10. #10
    Bro Scientist Billy Blackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    5,825

    Default

    I think its mainly about leverage. Most chimps could probably deadlift a lot because of long arms and short legs.

  11. #11
    Beast D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    10,008
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    I think its mainly about leverage. Most chimps could probably deadlift a lot because of long arms and short legs.
    Loser.

  12. #12
    Beach Body BobbyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    468
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    5 plates on incline for reps

  13. #13
    Amateur Threat Zenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    I read an ant can support the weight equivalent to a human caring 3 X hummers on our backs. Insects are even stronger, crazy shit to think about!
    Z

  14. #14
    Dedicated Noob jefrosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I read an ant can support the weight equivalent to a human caring 3 X hummers on our backs. Insects are even stronger, crazy shit to think about!
    http://www.ftexploring.com/think/superbugs_p2.html

  15. #15
    Beach Body ape of god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago Heights, Il., USA
    Posts
    539
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i've always thought so. not sure why no ones ever tried it. once saw silverback on tv, do one arm chinup and landed on top of tree branch weighing around 350. no doubt in my mind that he could deadlift around 850 on his first attempt. shit he only gotta move it 14 inches or so, till hes standing up. real small chest and legs though. deadlift specialist

  16. #16
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ape of god View Post
    i've always thought so. not sure why no ones ever tried it. once saw silverback on tv, do one arm chinup and landed on top of tree branch weighing around 350. no doubt in my mind that he could deadlift around 850 on his first attempt. shit he only gotta move it 14 inches or so, till hes standing up. real small chest and legs though. deadlift specialist
    I believe it would be able to lift twice that.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator Bowden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    That's a paddlin
    Posts
    14,220
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    It is animal power lifting speculation threads like this one that that make the No Bull forum superior to all other forums.

    PrunaGrow.com
    The only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1

    Muscular Development Forum Rules

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •