Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 38

Thread: Dennis Wolf Trains Hams with Robert Burneika

  1. #1

    Default Dennis Wolf Trains Hams with Robert Burneika


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,017
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hemi 392?


    Talk about a downgrade from an Aston Martin

    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-part-two.html

  3. #3
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,369
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The O will be between wolf, kai and phil ! Really nice videos man !

    I will be very excited to see you on stage, good luck!

    nice shaker btw

  4. #4
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    271
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i like his sunglasses

  5. #5
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Hemi 392?


    Talk about a downgrade from an Aston Martin

    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-part-two.html

    yeaaa his Aston Martin was pretty sexy, but I bet he fits a lot better in that Challenger, and its faster

  6. #6
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    234
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Hemi 392?


    Talk about a downgrade from an Aston Martin

    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-part-two.html

    Yeah if your a fagget! He is driving a car that a man should drive, not a female!

  7. #7
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Really great vidoes MD and thank you Dennis Wolf, maybe the most hard done by body builder in the modern time. How down to earth is this guy and tells you in each video really why he does certain things and what benefit it has. Best of luck this year Wolf you deserve at least top 3 if not top spot on pure aesthetics and symmetry alone.

    Regards Brett

  8. #8
    Iron Addict yazid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    keresztur
    Posts
    2,460
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by busta8184 View Post
    Really great vidoes MD and thank you Dennis Wolf, maybe the most hard done by body builder in the modern time. How down to earth is this guy and tells you in each video really why he does certain things and what benefit it has. Best of luck this year Wolf you deserve at least top 3 if not top spot on pure aesthetics and symmetry alone.

    Regards Brett
    well said!Go Big Bad Wolf !!!
    @szabi.lovasz

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Hemi 392?


    Talk about a downgrade from an Aston Martin

    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-part-two.html
    x2. Never knew he had an Aston Martin at one point.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

  10. #10
    Behemoth The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    DENNIS WOLF RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,017
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    Yeah if your a fagget! He is driving a car that a man should drive, not a female!
    So faggots drive Aston Martins and real men drive Dodges? Will we be going to a tractor pull or Nascar event after we get done driving the Dodge?

    The last time I checked a Dodge was a sub par hunk of shit. I saw no less then 6 of them this morning in the parking garage, everyone has a Charger.

    Alrighty then.

  12. #12
    Spotter TX_Iron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    341
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    golly, that burneika chap has some big ol' arms. don't think I'll be trying the reverse head first hack squat stiff leg thing, tho. heavy Prowler sled pushes do wonders for the hammy regions.

  13. #13
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    THat is 2 big ass dudes walking into the gym. They are both chilled guys.

  14. #14

    Default

    Real men drive Model T's

  15. #15
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dennis Wolf has to be about the coolest motherfucker alive I think, all the way chill dude.

    Burneika seems like a funny bloke. I have seen some videos of him on youtube but they are in Russian or whatever he speaks, wish he would do more in english.

  16. #16
    Iron Addict yazid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    keresztur
    Posts
    2,460
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Dennis Wolf has to be about the coolest motherfucker alive I think, all the way chill dude.

    Burneika seems like a funny bloke. I have seen some videos of him on youtube but they are in Russian or whatever he speaks, wish he would do more in english.
    polish boy,polish!
    @szabi.lovasz

  17. #17
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    234
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    So faggots drive Aston Martins and real men drive Dodges? Will we be going to a tractor pull or Nascar event after we get done driving the Dodge?

    The last time I checked a Dodge was a sub par hunk of shit. I saw no less then 6 of them this morning in the parking garage, everyone has a Charger.

    Alrighty then.
    Dodge is a piece of shit! I would never drive one. But i would sure drive that befroe an Aston Martin. Alllllrigghhtttyyy Theeennnnnnn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •