Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "It works for me"

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Kontour should do videos on YouTube also..
    Now this is an excellent idea!

your a threat to any internet tuff guy or internet pseudo-intellectual
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Ooookaaaay.....

Didnt know you needed a P.H.d to use the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2012 View Post
    your a threat to any internet tuff guy or internet pseudo-intellectual
    Ah, so thats my Internet hiarchey ranking! Good to know. Thanks!

I want everyone to know that no way in hell I'm reading 10pages in relation to that jew looking red head.

...and you know what they say about gingers, those fuckers got no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOPATH II View Post
    I want everyone to know that no way in hell I'm reading 10pages in relation to that jew looking red head.

...and you know what they say about gingers, those fuckers got no soul.
    Still drunk?

Nobody

I'm not sure too many people actually watched the video before commenting on it. I think the phrase "it works for me" set most people off. He isn't saying "what works for me" is wrong and what YOU are doing is wrong and you should do things his way. Instead, what he is saying is don't just listen to someone solely based on "it works for me so it should work for you too" because it may not be OPTIMAL.

Yes, he is totally abrasive and up his own ass full of himself. I hate him as a person but I love the information he gives in his videos. He is very controversial for this as well as not being in the greatest of shape. If he was a nice, humble guy in good shape nobody would even give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbro View Post
    I'm not sure too many people actually watched the video before commenting on it. I think the phrase "it works for me" set most people off. He isn't saying "what works for me" is wrong and what YOU are doing is wrong and you should do things his way. Instead, what he is saying is don't just listen to someone solely based on "it works for me so it should work for you too" because it may not be OPTIMAL.

Yes, he is totally abrasive and up his own ass full of himself. I hate him as a person but I love the information he gives in his videos. He is very controversial for this as well as not being in the greatest of shape. If he was a nice, humble guy in good shape nobody would even give a shit.
    True
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m61qb2uiZX1rqkbnx.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	283003  
    "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Ooookaaaay.....

Didnt know you needed a P.H.d to use the Internet.
    PLAYA HATIN DEGREE

Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    Seems like a cop out to me. Afraid of making too much sense, are you? Can't give us too much of your knowledge? Seems like you and BITB both think you have mastered bodybuilding. I have a lot to learn, and so does everyone else who wants to get bigger than they are now. Pros don't do the exact same preps each year, they are always learning. Human beings right now are the smartest they have ever been and more technologically advanced than ever. There is a lot of info and an infinite amount of variables (exercises, diets, drugs, etc) to manipulate, and if you don't try/read about a lot of them, then you are stuck in the "I am a beast and have mastered this shit" mindset. That is pathetic, as neither of you have won the Mr. Olympia contest. Neither has won a pro contest. Neither of you are pros. Etc etc etc. Both have taken plenty of drugs and trained for many years but because others haven't abused the same drugs and made similar choices to be as "great" as you, you say they are dumb/small/etc because that's all you have as an argument. You can't actually speak about the subject matter at hand with any insight and make sense. I ADMIT I have much more to learn, and that is why I read and try out new things and not claim that everything I'm doing "works for me" or is "optimal" Some things I do may not be "new" to you, but I guarantee some of it is. But you would disregard it no matter what because of your emotions and personal bias toward a guy smaller than you, which makes no sense in almost any context, not just bodybuilding. I've received great advice from bigger and smaller guys, scientists and non-scientists.
    This would be another reason why. Your assuming a lot....that is incorrect about me. I don't dislike anyone for they way they look either. I competed at 150 lbs my first show and will never forget how people dismissed me. I listen to everyone, I'm diverse. But being right about something, yet not seeing the entire picture can sometimes make you seem like a fool, when you start throwing out insults thinking your the one that "knows".
    I simply got tired of the poster making snide comments implying he is more intelligent than everyone else.
    Kontour, we are not that diffrent. I do a lot of the same things your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbro View Post

Steve? lol
    The Jeffbro gave it away.
    The info is only half good, with experience and hard work in the gym, and reading many more concepts the info will become great. As of now it's not there, and some of the info is counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead95 View Post

LMAO! Best workout face of all time! Hahahahaha. Looks like Dennis the menace ran into the gym after getting away from Mr Wilson and decided to try the hammer strength chest press.

That guy has the strength level of a six month beginner that only uses machines.

135 for 11 half reps on a incline hammer strength machine followed by six reps using 40 pound dumb bells for incline flys that were to quote him "a little bit heavy".
    Then straining to hit 100 pounds for six reps on a incline smith machine press.

If he has been training for at least a year his genetics totally suck for weight lifting and he is always going to be frustrated at his lack of progress.

This is the kind of guy that has poor genetics for the type of high intensity strenuous training that is required for building the strength and mass for bodybuilding, turns to enhancements that will not overcome his poor genetics and then is always frustrated at his lack of development.
    Last edited by Daibhí O'Buadain; July 22nd, 2012 at 09:34 AM.

The guy has balls, Ill give him that

Form on the flys is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    Yeah I will give him that as well.

Well he has zero muscle, so at least ea got that

Form on the flys is dangerous
    Yeah, I noticed that it looks like his shoulders are highly compromised at the bottom of the ROM.
    He is going to develop an injury.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast